2. Andrei - 68.12
3. Yuma - 67.00
4. Ryan - 66.94
5. Iliya - 66.84
6. Adam - 64.28
7. Yuto - 64.20
8. Irakli - 63.58
9. Ivan - 63.22

Adam's PCS is really low compared to his technical mark (here he was first, and way ahead of everybody other than Yuma, even with the mistakes on both quads).

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Just as Iliya's 3A was the highest-scoring in the SP, his 3A-3T was also the highest-scoring element in the FS (13.91), earning him almost 2 points more than Adam's 4T-3T (11.94).

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I think Adam should move that second 4T to the front of the program. As the fourth jump it's not even in the bonus range, and even if it was I don't think the extra .95 in base value would be worth it, seeing as he's fallen on it both times this season. Landing two quad toes is enough of a distinguishing factor in juniors.

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I think Adam should move that second 4T to the front of the program. As the fourth jump it's not even in the bonus range, and even if it was I don't think the extra .95 in base value would be worth it, seeing as he's fallen on it both times this season. Landing two quad toes is enough of a distinguishing factor in juniors.

He landed it at Masters de Patinage - though that's more of a test skate than a competition really - with low but positive GOE and it helped him to outscore both Kevin Aymoz and Romain Ponsart who were competing in seniors, so I think it's clear than when he can land it, it works for him where it is. And hey, maybe he likes a challenge!

Ice Dance

Record Breaker
Adam's PCS is really low compared to his technical mark (here he was first, and way ahead of everybody other than Yuma, even with the mistakes on both quads).

Adam's program is rather empty, but he is musical. He skates to the music. I think our dear Brian is going to have to go out of his own comfort zone and bring someone/someone new in to help Adam with choreography. However, I think the potential is there. Adam has made leaps forward technically over the past couple seasons so he's definitely progressing. But I think it's clear the first mark has been their focus heading into this season.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Adam's program is rather empty, but he is musical. He skates to the music. I think our dear Brian is going to have to go out of his own comfort zone and bring someone/someone new in to help Adam with choreography. However, I think the potential is there. Adam has made leaps forward technically over the past couple seasons so he's definitely progressing. But I think it's clear the first mark has been their focus heading into this season.

Well, with Didier criteria for skaters to compete at any ISU Championships, you can't blame anyone on focusing on tech content first.... But yeah, they would need to add some more at some point, but probably not this season yet.