ISU Junior Grand Prix Final 2018/19
ISU Junior Grand Prix Final
Vancouver / CAN

Venue: Doug Mitchell Thunderbird Sports Centre
6066 Thunderbird Blvd, Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z3, Canada
Phone +1 604-822-6121

06 December 2018 - 09 December 2018

JUNIOR GRAND PRIX FINAL RHYTHM DANCE

Thursday 6 December 2018, 14:05 PST (UTC -8)

Time In Other Places

Official Website
ISU website
Entries

First Announcement
Map
Schedule
Planned Program Content for All Teams and Skaters
Detailed Results and Protocols
Livestream
Videos Thread

Entries
JUNIOR ICE DANCE
(In order of qualification)

1Arina USHAKOVA / Maxim NEKRASOV
RD: Tango: "Libertango" by Astor Piazzolla, performed by Bond; Flamenco: "Flamenco" by Valeri Dolgin; choreography by Natalia Yanovskaia, Elena Maslennikova
FD: Black Cat, White Cat (soundtrack) by Goran Bregovic; choreo by Natalia Yanovskaia, Elena Maslennikova
RUS
2Elizaveta KHUDAIBERDIEVA / Nikita NAZAROV
RD: Tango: "Tango Amore" by Edvin Marton; choreo by Nikolai Nikonov
FS: "Human" (Acoustic) by Rag'n'Bone Man; "Human" by Rag'n'Bone Man; "Nemesis" by Benjamin Clementine; choreo by Nikolai Nikonov
RUS
3Avonley NGUYEN / Vadym KOLESNIK
RD: "Vuelvo al Sur" performed by Amelita Baltar; "Building the Bullet" by Luis Bacalov; choreo by Igor Shpilband, Pasquale Camerlengo
FD: "Demons" by Imagine Dragons, cover by Jasmine Thompson and Boyce Ave; "Experience" by Ludovico Einaudi; choreo by Igor Shpilband, Pasquale Camerlengo
USA
4Sofia SHEVCHENKO / Igor EREMENKO
RD: Tango: "La Cumparsita;" choreo by Alena Samarskaia
FD: "Intro" by Onuka; "Witchdoctor" by Camo & Krooked; "Lijo" by Alina Orlova; choreo by Alena Samarskaia
RUS
5Marjorie LAJOIE / Zachary LAGHA
RD: Tango: "Perro Viejo" performed by Otros Aires; Tango: "Otro Puente Alsina" performed by Otros Aires; Tango: "Essa" performed by Otros Aires; choreo by R. Haguenauer, G. Cournoyer, M.F. Dubreuil
FD: "Warsaw Concerto" by Richard Addinsell; choreo by R. Haguenauer, G. Cournoyer, M.F. Dubreuil
CAN
6Maria KAZAKOVA / Georgy REVIYA
RD: Tango: "Building the Bullet" by Luis Bacalov; Tango: "Assassin's Tango" (from "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" soundtrack) by John Powell; choreo by Nikolai Nikonov, Igor Alferov
FD: "Carmina Burana" by Carl Orff performed by Edvin Marton; "Vocalise" (Main Theme from "The Ninth Gates"); choreo by Nikolai Nikonov, Igor Alferov
GEO
Substitutes

Last edited by a moderator:

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
Great! The thread has been opened :) Good luck!! I wish all have great twizzles, wonderful lifts, lvl4 patterns and step sequence and, above all, great time and inolvidable experience!

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
I am SO ready. And I've even persuaded my mum to watch with me :laugh:

hanyuufan5

✨**:。*
Medalist
GO AVONLEY AND VADYM!

Wow, this is going to be intense. Soooo much talent here.

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Apparently Vadym almost didn't make it here because of visa issues? I guess he's not a US citizen yet, so that's a complicating factor, but still, it's weird to think of having problems crossing the US-Canada border.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Apparently Vadym almost didn't make it here because of visa issues? I guess he's not a US citizen yet, so that's a complicating factor, but still, it's weird to think of having problems crossing the US-Canada border.

He's Ukrainian. And Idk if he can apply for citizenship yet.

champagnerain

Final Flight
Might be a good idea. Ted seems to cut in and out, I couldn't hear the introductions and I'm concerned we might not hear sound during the performance.... :drama:

I'm wondering if they might do that thing where they stream the music directly into the feed instead of using the audio from the arena. Which would be better than quiet music, I guess, but then you miss all the crowd reactions.

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
I'm wondering if they might do that thing where they stream the music directly into the feed instead of using the audio from the arena. Which would be better than quiet music, I guess, but then you miss all the crowd reactions.

Ah good point, I'll guess we'll see!