GS Forum Staff

Record Breaker
ISU GP NHK Trophy 2018
ISU Grand Prix
Hiroshima Prefectural Sports Center
Hiroshima / JPN
09 November 2018 - 11 November 2018

LADIES FREE SKATE
Saturday, 10 November 2018, 16:40 UTC +9 (JST)

Time in Other Places

StN.NameNationSPPoints
WARM UP GROUP 1
1Kailani CRAINE AUS1158.21
2Mae Berenice MEITE FRA1250.49
3Courtney HICKS USA1059.10
4Mariah BELL USA762.97
5Maria SOTSKOVA RUS960.75
6Angela WANG USA860.82
WARM UP GROUP 2
7Eunsoo LIM KOR469.78
8Rika KIHIRA JPN569.59
9Alena LEONOVA RUS668.22
10Mai MIHARA JPN370.38
11Elizaveta TUKTAMYSHEVA RUS176.17
12Satoko MIYAHARA JPN276.08

ENTRIES​

No.NameNation
1Kailani CRAINE
SP: Adagio in G Minor by Tomaso Albinoni; choreo by Alex Chang
FS: "Bei Mir Bist Du Schoen" by Sholom Secunda, performed by Janis Siegel; "Sing, Sing, Sing" by Louis Prima; choreo by Alex Chang
AUS
2Mae Berenice MEITE
SP: "Stay" feat. (Mikky Elko) by Rihanna, Milky Elko; choreo by Charlie White, Silvia Fontana
FS: "Nyah" by Hans Zimmer, arranged by Maxime Rodriguez; "Composition" arranged by Maxime Rodriguez; "Nyah and Ethan" by Hans Zimmer, arranged by Maxime Rodriguez; choreo by Charlie White, Silvia Fontana
FRA
3Rika KIHIRA
SP: "Clair de Lune" by Claude Debussy; choreo by David Wilson, Tom Dickson, Cathy Reed
FS: "Beautiful Storm" by Jennifer Thomas; choreo by David Wilson, Tom Dickson, Cathy Reed
JPN
4Mai MIHARA
SP: "It's Magic" (from "Romance on the High Seas) by Jule Styne, performed by Doris Day; choreo by David Wilson
FS: "Carlotta" (from "The Mission" soundtrack) by Ennio Morricone; "Gabriel's Oboe" ("Whispers in a Dream") by Ennio Morricone performed by Hayley Westenra; "Vita Nostra" (from "The Mission" soundtrack) by Ennio Morricone (previous season's FS); choreo by David Wilson
JPN
5Satoko MIYAHARA
SP: "Song for the Little Sparrow" by Abel Korzeniowski, performed by Patricia Kaas; choreo by Lori Nichol
FS: "Invierno porteno" by Astor Piazzolla, Antonio Vivaldi; choreo by Tom Dickson
JPN
6Eunsoo LIM
SP: Somewhere in Time soundtrack by John Barry; choreo by Jeff Buttle
FS: Chicago soundtrackby John Kander, Fred Ebb; choreo by Akiko Suzuki
KOR
7Alena LEONOVA
SP: "Separation (Nocturne)" by Mikhail Glinka; choreo by Olga Glinka, Valentin Molotov
FS: The Legend of Zorro (soundtrack) by James Horner; choreo by Olga Glinka, Valentin Molotov
RUS
8Maria SOTSKOVA
SP: "Imagine" by Eddie Cooley, John Davenport; "Oye Como Va" by Tito Puente; choreo by Irina Tagaeva, Petr Tchernyshev, Maxim Zavozin
FS: “Summertime" by George Gershwin; choreo by Irina Tagaeva, Petr Tchernyshev, Maxim Zavozin
RUS
9Elizaveta TUKTAMYSHEVA
SP: “Assassin’s Tango” from the Mr. and Mrs. Smith soundtrack by John Powell; choreo by Tatiana Prokofieva
FS: “You Don’t Love Me” by Caro Emerald and “Petite Fleur” by The Hot Sardines; "Cat Groove" by Parov Stelar; choreo by Tatiana Prokofieva
RUS
10Mariah BELL
SP: "To Love You More" by Celine Dion, choreo by Adam Rippon
LP: " Piano" and "Experience" by Ludovico Einaudi, choreo by Shae-Lynn Bourne
USA
11Courtney HICKS
SP: "Nocturne" (from "La Califfa" soundtrack) by Ennio Morricone, performed by Yo Yo Ma; choreo by Jonathan Cassar, Rohene Ward
FS: Pas de deux from "The Nutcracker" by Petr I. Tchaikovski; choreo by Jonathan Cassar, Rohene Ward
USA
12Angela WANG
SP: "Praying” by Kesha; choreo by Karen Kwan-Oppegard, Michelle Kwan, Tanith White
FS: "Send in the Clowns” by Barbra Streisand; choreo by Karen Kwan-Oppegard, Michelle Kwan, Tanith White
USA

Last edited by a moderator:

hippomoomin

Record Breaker
Satoko is pretty much guaranteed to win here.
I hope Liza skates better than her LP at SC and gets at least the silver.
I don't expect much from Maria anymore, after her sp, I think her jumps are no longer there. She probably has lost her 3-3, and her other jumps all have shaky landing. I don't know what happened in the summer, but my guess is she lost her motivation. She's been to the Olympics and the Worlds and GRPF; there is almost zero chance that she will go to the next Olympics.

3dsushi

On the Ice
Rika can potentially score more than 145+ points. Go Rika! You can dominate.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I just want to see Eunsoo skating clean her FS, if that darling squirtle skates clean and gets a score that she deserves I'll be happy (well, I would be getting out all the booze if she gets on the podium, but I'm trying to keep my expectations low here).

clippers8200

On the Ice
I just want to see Eunsoo skating clean her FS, if that darling squirtle skates clean and gets a score that she deserves I'll be happy (well, I would be getting out all the booze if she gets on the podium, but I'm trying to keep my expectations low here).

Same. If Eunsoo is clean and gets 130+ I will break out all the soju

Noxchild

Medalist
Country
Canada
Tonight I want Rika's program to make me cry in a good way and not a bad way, because Beautiful Storm indeed lives up to its name, and the camerawork at Nepela was atrocious :dev2: Break a figurative leg!

mirai4life

1Lo <
Record Breaker
It's going to be exciting battle for 3rd. I feel like it's going to be really close in the FS as well. :devil:

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker

I will drink to that! :agree:

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Off to bed....take good care of my new grand daughters Rika and Eunsoo, and Mai, dont forget to smile! Its gonna take more Margarittas and firewood to get me through the ladies FS tomarrow night. See y'all on the other side!

rachno2

Record Breaker
Hard to imagine a (feasible) podium that I don't like here. I would be happy with any combination of Satoko, Liza, Mai, Eunsoo, and Rika, as long as Satoko is there. :agree: Of course it depends on how everybody skates!

Danny T

Medalist
Excited for the free skate later (well, and nervous, but since when I'm not :p) Gonna root for everyone to go clean :yahoo:

Make it a good one, ladies :agree:

GGFan

Record Breaker
Quick question for one of my Korean friends: Why is the "u" in the English transliteration of Eunsoo's name if the "u" is not pronounced? It's pronounced Ensoo right?

She now has to correct every English speaker several times a day :biggrin:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker

auser to the rescue! Yay!

:party2:

- - - Updated - - -

Quick question for one of my Korean friends: Why is the "u" in the English transliteration of Eunsoo's name if the "u" is not pronounced? It's pronounced Ensoo right?

She now has to correct every English speaker several times a day :biggrin:

Hey, don't knock it -- it's a conversation starter!

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
If you have been reading my competition reminder posts from earlier this morning, you will know that all the skating World Feed streams for today have disappeared from the Eurosport Player. :eek: :eek: :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad:

However, thankfully this is the start of the stuff that is being shown on the TV.

Here is the link for the ISU livestream on the Eurovision Sports website:
https://www.eurovisionsports.tv/isu/single-pair-skating-ice-dance/live.html?id=2419

Here is the link for the World Feed coverage on the British Eurosport Player:
XXXX

And here is the link for the archived British Eurosport 2 coverage on the Player (starts at 15m 15s. WATTS Wintersports special at start. Pairs FS highlights starts at 2h 12m 40s):
https://gb.eurosportplayer.com/event/figure-skating-nhk-trophy/0649a20b-19b6-4984-9791-a3c42a92fcd1

Here is the Time Schedule of the Ladies FS:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1819/gpjpn2018/time0205.pdf

And here is the Live Scoring:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1819/gpjpn2018/data0205.htm

Don't forget that there will be highlights of the Pairs FS in between the Ladies FS and the Men's FS.

Hope this helps.

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan