2018 Rostelecom Cup Ladies Free Skate | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2018 Rostelecom Cup Ladies Free Skate

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Meltdown. She and Kolyada have the same problem: one mistake and then they just give up. Not good.

Maybe the two of them can get a group rate on a sports psychologist.

brens78

Medalist
Country
Australia
ps. anybody else having their stream pausing randomly? generally when a jump is to take place! :dev2:

Danny T

Medalist
Have no one really tell those athletes (across different sports even) that the Youth Olympics is cursed and the worst thing you could ever do is win them :drama:

:sad46: (((Polina, Mako)))

hanyuufan5

✨**:。*
Medalist
Aww, Polina. She had such wonderful musicality, even her first fall went with the beat. And I love that dress no matter what anyone else thinks.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
What to say. I remember people who were saying how everything will be better for Polina with Buyanova, seasoned coach, great club CSKA, she has Masha there as a friend. I hope those people are watching now.

freeman21

On the Ice
I don't get it. Polina is a jumping boss in every warm-up I've seen these days and then crashes like this during the competition :(

Heleng

Medalist
Country
United-States
Oh it started so well for Polina :( I love her presence on the ice, she skates so big and powerfully, she would be a force if she landed most of her jumps.

Danny T

Medalist
That said, on the first few opening jumps (and the first 2 jumps in SP too), I think judges are underscoring her. I have absolutely no idea why the GOEs on those were so dismal :disapp:

s_parks

Record Breaker
This program makes me want to simultaneously roll my eyes and run my head against the wall.
That said, go eunsoo!