2018 Rostelecom Cup Ladies Free Skate | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2018 Rostelecom Cup Ladies Free Skate

Weathergal

Medalist
Yes. I another thread, another poster commented she was channeling "Elton John" with her glasses and hair. I thought it was funny, because every time I saw her, I thought "Is she trying to look like Elton John"? That post made me realize I wasn't the only one!

It's been done in the FS world for awhile. LOL Meagan Duhamel even refers to her that way in interviews.

DanseMacabre

Final Flight
Country
Iceland
Eun-Soo needed this skate. I needed this skate. Raf needed this skate. We all needed this skate. So happy she went clean! Hopefully this'll boost her confidence for the rest of the season.

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
Yessss! Eunsoo went clean and saved this start of the competition :cheer:

She is happy and I am happy too! At the beginning she was a little bit careful going into jumps, but as the performance went on she really started to sell it. Nice job! :yahoo:

Country
Norway
Omg, Chicago, that was so cool. Love love love the step sequences.

There could be a little more energy but overall it was very good ��

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
This program design is still nonsensical, but woo! That should move her up the rankings, like, a lot.

hanyuufan5

✨**:。*
Medalist
WOW. WOW. EUNSOO. I have goosebumps everywhere. I can't even pick anything that stood out, because it was all fantastic.

Tolstoj

Record Breaker
Eun soo Lim was WOW :love:

Soo elegant, loved the opening Lutz-toe (double footed?), still something to work on stamina and levels but wow.

Fluture

Record Breaker
YASSS EUNSOOOOOO

She didn’t do a second 3-3, though? Or 2A-3T? Or did I miss something?

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Wow, consider me impressed. Eunsoo has it all. Can't wait to watch her conquer the world. She's wonderful.