Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I am burning incense, drawing talismans, praying to the skating gods, just doing whatever I can to get darling squirtle clean on her free. That's all I want. (Okay, I would like to see Polina Tsurskaya clean as well, if you please skating gods.)

moriel

Record Breaker
Well, she WD from two competitions this season, including a GP.
Likely recovering from injury

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
I voted for Alina. She has a huge reputation and home advantage at Rostelecom.

The return of Gracie Gold is going to be the story of this event.

Ziotic

Medalist
Also with only 10 women the final flight will only have 5, so things get a bit more interesting!

Fluture

Record Breaker
There is literally nobody who could take the victory away from Alina if she doesn‘t mess up completely. Which won‘t happen. She’ll get the gold easily. But that‘s not even what I‘m worrying about much. She won gold easily last time too in Helsinki yet she wasn‘t really happy with her performance so I couldn‘t enjoy her win as much either. I just want her to have two skates she’s proud of. I most of all want to see a smiling Alina in the K&C again! The gold medal will only be the cherry on top! :)

Other than that I‘m interested to see Gracie Gold again. I won‘t expect much other than a happy Gracie who doesn‘t let the pressure others may put on her get to her. I want her to realize that this comeback is only for her and she‘s really brave even attempting it.

I‘m also really rooting for my poor Polina! Don‘t be too hard on her, judges!

And hopefully Sofia can get a medal, preferably silver!

Eunsoo (squirtle as I‘ve learned after NHK :biggrin: ), do your best and skate clean! You have it in you! Your potential was literally screaming at me during your NHK SP. I‘ll be rooting for you to medal as well!!

Good luck to everyone, though!

moriel

Record Breaker
Personally, I want Sofia to win and Alina to be second.
Why? Zhenya will be likely #2 in France, and that will put her behind both Alina and Sofia for GPF. If Zhenya doesn't make GPF, TAT will explode.

I want to see TAT explode.

Fluture

Record Breaker
Why? Zhenya will be likely #2 in France, and that will put her behind both Alina and Sofia for GPF. If Zhenya doesn't make GPF, TAT will explode.

Oh dear. I won‘t say anything because I likely wouldn‘t be able to be civil but: Some people are just: :noshake: :disapp:

thewaltzgoeson

Spectator
Very excited to see Gracie's free! She's skating to one of my favorite songs.

Alina will easily take gold (barring a mishap like Worlds), but I'm excited to see how the rest of the podium will shake out. It should be an interesting and emotional competition for sure.

leilaraj

On the Ice

Personally, same! 😂

lusk8

Record Breaker
Alina I wish you two skates that you can be truly happy about. You make me happy and proud all the time.

To the other ladies I wish them all a great competition, excited to see Gracie Gold skates again, wish Sofia and Polina a great competition. Also wish Eunsoo a great competition!!

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
To be fair I think we all kind of like to see Tat explode !

#MoreTatGifs

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I want to see whatever will put Zhenya in the GPF.

And then watch all the explosions that result;)

ETA: And actually, I don't want explosions. I want everyone to do their best and to skate as they can and to be satisfied with their skates.

But hey, I'm just one of those old folks who doesn't know what young people want to watch in skating:biggrin:

Go Gracie!:clap:

Last edited:

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
You know it’s going to blow up no matter how it goes down right.

Yes, and that's why I added the "I really do want everyone to skate well". Although of course I like Zhenya as Jason's training mate and BFF, it's not like I'm TAT's biggest fan either:laugh:

And here I really am just hoping that Gracie has the skates she wants, whatever that may be:clap: