• Gracie GOLD

Votes: 10 4.8%
  • Yuna SHIRAIWA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

colormyworld240

Medalist
Hoping for Alina to skate clean as she has expressed her concerns in skating at home (and seen at test skates). She's basically guaranteed a win in this field, but I wouldn't be mad if Mako takes the win, since she's my new breakout favourite and imo should have won SCI, so I'd love to see her have a GP gold. That would require Alina to implode, however.

I'm always down for TAT to explode, or retire from commentating/politicking/publicly calling skaters fat.

Fluture

Record Breaker
I want to see whatever will put Zhenya in the GPF.

And then watch all the explosions that result;)

ETA: And actually, I don't want explosions. I want everyone to do their best and to skate as they can and to be satisfied with their skates.

But hey, I'm just one of those old folks who doesn't know what young people want to watch in skating:biggrin:

Go Gracie!:clap:

I‘m one of those young people and I want exactly the same thing you do. :biggrin:

zounger

Medalist
Why Eunsoo LIM is not in the poll? I consider her a medal contender.

This may not have the big names, but it's very interesting and anticipated event. Looking forward...

Nika09

On the Ice
Why Eunsoo LIM is not in the poll? I consider her a medal contender.

This may not have the big names, but it's very interesting and anticipated event. Looking forward...

Well, I think current Olympic champion title is big enough? ;)

Seren

Wakabond Forever
Record Breaker
I want everyone to skate well and not have any regrets about their performance. I hope that Gracie can walk away with skates she is proud of.

moriel

Record Breaker
ohh as a side note, Liza will be commenting this. Wonder how it will go and if she will be the meanempress we know and love

IceBallerina

On the Ice
ohh as a side note, Liza will be commenting this. Wonder how it will go and if she will be the meanempress we know and love

I wish I knew Russian, I'd love to listen to her. I know maybe around 20 words, but that is all. :laugh: It was hard enough for me to learn English, I am very slow at learning languages. Anyways, if Liza says anything interesting, do tell!

Back on topic - I wish you well Alina! Hit those jumps and send your critics back to their corners. You got this!

I don't expect much from Gracie, not even a 3-3 combo. I am happy that she is coming back, that takes a lot of strength. I wish her well too I just don't have high expectations. Hopefully she will prove me wrong.

I wish everyone the best as well. I can't believe it's already the second to last event. The GPF is in a few weeks :eek: Time flies

Tavi...

Record Breaker
I wish I knew Russian, I'd love to listen to her. I know maybe around 20 words, but that is all. :laugh: It was hard enough for me to learn English, I am very slow at learning languages. Anyways, if Liza says anything interesting, do tell!

Back on topic - I wish you well Alina! Hit those jumps and send your critics back to their corners. You got this!

I don't expect much from Gracie, not even a 3-3 combo. I am happy that she is coming back, that takes a lot of strength. I wish her well too I just don't have high expectations. Hopefully she will prove me wrong.

I wish everyone the best as well. I can't believe it's already the second to last event. The GPF is in a few weeks :eek: Time flies

Off topic, but your English is excellent! It never occurred to me that you aren’t a native speaker. :)

IceBallerina

On the Ice
Off topic, but your English is excellent! It never occurred to me that you aren’t a native speaker. :)

Thank you! Yes, people are always surprised that English is my second language. I've been learning it for over ten years (I did say I was slow haha) but I am glad it shows. Especially since I am a English major in university.

Alright, we can get back on topic now :)

figurefan0726

Final Flight
I really want Mako to not get sliver or gold, but maybe get bronze with a score less than around 210-211. For some reason, I want Kaori in the GPF. Don't hate me!

I hope Alina Zagitova does well, but her lutz did scare me a bit during GP Helsinki. Hope she is alright.

Oh, poor Polina Tsurskaya. I feel like she lost all confidence and motivation after a 5th place at Nationals even when she placed 3rd in the short. Hope she can get some motivation and redemption for nationals.

I CANNOT WAIT FOR GRACIE GOLD!!!! I just love her skating and I've been waiting for this moment ever since her name as on the list. Hope she can slay and have a great comeback. She will probably not throw the big guns, but any competitive program she does is a yes for me! Go Gracie!

EUNSOO SLAYYYYY!!!!! Eunsoo was really good at NHK, the only mishap was her FS and it wasn't her fault. She just got unlucky and collided with Mai Mihara in the warm-up. Hope she can get redemption and possibly a medal here!

figurefan0726

Final Flight
Waiting patiently for the ISU to upload the files for program layouts. I’m dying to see how Gracie Gold plans hers.

princessalica

Final Flight
Waiting patiently for the ISU to upload the files for program layouts. I’m dying to see how Gracie Gold plans hers.

I feel that’s the biggest story of this event. And even one of the biggest of the entire series - everyone speculating about Gracie. Not that I can say anything because I’m eagerly anticipating it as well.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Lets see. Moscow is 11 hours ahead of Spokane time so it looks like Friday night is fire in the fireplace night!
Must not check social media on Friday for accidental spoilers! :agree:
Go Mako!

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Eunsoo's FS layout says 3Lz+3T, 3Lo, 3S / 3Lz+3T, 2A, 3F+2T+2Lo, 2A now. The -3T moved from the first 2A to the 3Lz again, and the 3S is now the third jumping pass. Now I don't care how the layout goes, anything that'll make her go clean will do. Oh please skating gods...

Kittosuni

Medalist
Planned layouts is out! Gracie seems like she is more confident with her flip now!

SP: 3Lz+3T, 3F, 2A
FS: 3Lz+3T, 3F, 3S, 2A, 2A+2T, 3T, 3S+2T+2T (no loop, 2A+3T, and a second 3Lz, might change)

http://cloud.isu.org/index.php/s/36oc2aR1dFS9ZzU#pdfviewer

Too many 2T and doesnt make sense that wont be doing a second Lutz if she can already add a 3T with it.

At this point it doesn't matter what layout she is going for, the key for her is to skate clean.