2018 Rostelecom Cup Ladies Short Program | Page 15 | Golden Skate

2018 Rostelecom Cup Ladies Short Program

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
Okay, brb, I’ve got a rinkmonster to beat the everloving expletive out of.

rachno2

Record Breaker
OK, literally everybody here deserves another shot at their SP. I'm sure Hanyu has 10000 more WR performances up his sleeve, what's another one? :laugh:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Eunsoo has done that twice now something she never used to do - it pisses me off that all she’s gotten with Raf is picking up bad habits.

Has this always been her jump technique? It looks susceptible to this type of thing. Great performer though. Such a shame.

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
I find the music of Mako Yamashita very amusing. I like hearing songs in other languages than English only.

neusw

On the Ice
what on earth is this music....
So many disaster skates--there will be lots of movement in placements after the free.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I want to crawl up to a corner and cry, I know she must've been tired with back-to-back assignments with a lot of travel distance, but to watch her lose her nerve at the first jumping pass and then keep on stumbling, but to keep up the fight until the end... Oh darling, you looked so tired and disappointed with yourself, my heart just broke into a thousand pieces...

Fluture

Record Breaker
Mako, I‘m sure you are a lovely girl but what the hell is this music?? how don‘t you get headache when training to it...

Also... rough skate... is the ice jinxed?

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Do I hate this music? Do I love this music?

The vocals are infuriating me and satisfying me all at once!!

IceBallerina

On the Ice
I really thought she'd make the final. I mean I know we still have the free skate, but a silver medal is a big question mark now