9Wakaba HIGUCHI
JPN
10Elizaveta TUKTAMYSHEVA
RUS
11Mako YAMASHITA
JPN

No.NameNation
1Alaine CHARTRAND
SP: "Paint It Black" (Westworld soundtrack) by Ramin Djawadi; choreo by David Wilson
FS: Sunset Boulevard by Andrew Lloyd Webber; choreo by David Wilson
CAN
2Veronik MALLET
SP: "True Colors" by Cindy Lauper; choreo by Shae-Lynn Bourne
FS: "Turning Tables" by Adele; "Let Me Go" by Karl Hugo; choreo by Shae-Lynn Bourne
CAN
3Alicia PINEAULT
SP: "Back to Black" by Amy Winehouse; choreo by Joey Russell, Shae-Lynn Bourne
FS: "Women" by Shawn Philipps; choreo by Joey Russell, Shae-Lynn Bourne
CAN
4Wakaba HIGUCHI
SP: "Energia" by Sofi Tukker; choreo by Shae-Lynn Bourne
FS: The Four Seasons” by Vivaldi (sections from Summer and Winter); choreo by Shae-Lynn Bourne
JPN
5Yura MATSUDA
SP: "Me and My Girl" by Noel Gay; choreo by Akiko Suzuki, Jeremy Abbott
FS: "The Seasons (Autumn Petit Adagio)" by Alexander Glazunov; choreo by Akiko Suzuki, Jeremy Abbott
JPN
6Mako YAMASHITA
SP: "Una voce poco fa" (from The Barber of Seville) by Gioacchino Rossini; choreo by Machiko Yamada, Mihoko Higuchi
FS: Madame Butterfly by Giacomo Puccini; choreo by Machiko Yamada, Mihoko Higuchi
JPN
7Elizabet TURSYNBAEVA
SP: Moonlight Sonata by Ludwig van Beethoven; choreography by Daniil Gleikhengauz
FS: "Otono Porteno" by Astor Piazzolla, performed by Ensemble Nuevo Tango; choreo by Daniil Gleikhengauz
KAZ
8Evgenia MEDVEDEVA
SP: “Orange Coloured Sky” performed by Natalie Cole; choreo by David Wilson, Sanda Bezic
FS: "Mumuki" by Astor Piazzolla; "Sur Regresso Al Amor" by Astor Piazzolla; "Libertango" by Astor Piazzolla; choreo by David Wilson, Sandra Bezic
RUS
9Daria PANENKOVA
SP: "You're Not From Here" by Lara Fabian; choreo by Maria Borisova
FS: "Skyfall' from the James Bond soundtrack, performed by Adele; choreo by Maria Borisova
RUS
10Elizaveta TUKTAMYSHEVA
SP: “Assassin’s Tango” from the Mr. and Mrs. Smith soundtrack by John Powell; choreo by Tatiana Prokofieva
FS: “You Don’t Love Me” by Caro Emerald and “Petite Fleur” by The Hot Sardines; "Cat Groove" by Parov Stelar; choreo by Tatiana Prokofieva
RUS
11Starr ANDREWS
SP: "Summertime" performed by Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong; choreo by Derrick Delmore
FS: "Jungle" by various artists; choreo by Derrick Delmore
USA
12Mariah BELL
SP: "To Love You More" by Celine Dion, choreo by Adam Rippon
LP: " Piano" and "Experience" by Ludovico Einaudi, choreo by Shae-Lynn Bourne
USA

Last edited by a moderator:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Going to bed now, so putting this up as a placeholder, and will add the links tomorrow.

Here is the link for the ISU livestream on the Eurovision Sports website (starts in 5 hours from now):
https://www.eurovisionsports.tv/isu/single-pair-skating-ice-dance/live.html?id=2419

Here is the link for the World Feed coverage on the British Eurosport Player (starts in 5 hours from now):
https://gb.eurosportplayer.com/event/figure-skating-grand-prix/064aae62-fce5-4b1e-9b55-7342fa9c9ae0

Here is the Time Schedule of the Ladies FS:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1819/gpcan2018/gpcan2018_Ladies_FS_TimeSchedule.pdf

And here is the Live Scoring:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1819/gpcan2018/SEG004.HTM

Hope this helps.

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

hippomoomin

Record Breaker
LP is going to be wild. I think Marko has a real chance to podium, and Liza will win. The 3rd spot on the podium will be between Wakaba, Evgenia and Elizabet

IceBallerina

On the Ice
I won't be watching this event live because it gives me too much anxiety and I do not want to curse Liza, Med or Wakaba. That being said I will be stalking this thread and asking a lot of questions probably, sorry in advance. :)

LiamForeman

William/Uilyam
Medalist
I predict Med wins the fs and narrowly loses gold to Tuk. Waka holds on for bronze.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
We are ready in Spokane! Margaretta blender set to warp 3. But the puppy cant take the suspense! Best wishes to all the ladies for a safe, clean and exciting skate. We want to see more of Mako!
(Take care of my grand daughters, you attendees.)

DanseMacabre

Final Flight
Country
Iceland
I have a bottle of prosecco to either celebrate or drown my sorrows with. Either way...I'm ready.

Noxchild

Medalist
Country
Canada
Med is gonna be warming up in the first group in only 15 minutes oh my... I expect a Shoma-esque level of revenge soon!

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
will some kind souls share streams? I know the youtube one was behind earlier and I'm so scared already...

kresslia

Medalist
Here for Empress Liza's dominance.

I do hope Zhenya rebounds though, was very sad to see her fall so far yesterday.

lusk8

Record Breaker
Zamboni time.

I’m looking forward to this, wish all the ladies a clean skate. Go Liza, go Zhenya, go Wakaba, go Mariah, go Star!!!

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
I love Tuk’s free programme. It’s just fun and when she’s on, she sells it so well. Hoping she has a great skate tonight after that fantastic short!

IceBallerina

On the Ice
I’m afraid to say anything because I don’t want to jinx three certain skaters I’m rooting for.

Although if said skaters perform and I see frowny faces in the thread I will lose it.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I still haven’t seen Mariah’s FS this season :pray: