2018 Tallinn Trophy Ladies Short Program | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2018 Tallinn Trophy Ladies Short Program

rachno2

Record Breaker
Well that pop hurt. And um, am I the one who thinks that her jumps look... off? Like, it looks really unstable?

Gubanova is like a Russian Satoko with her funky jumps and fantastic components. But none of the consistency, apparently.

s_parks

Record Breaker
Why are all my faves problematic jumpers and get robbed(yeah, I'm using this word lightly) of going to JWC... Proklova, Gubanova...:shame:

rachno2

Record Breaker
67.56 for Ting, with 30.96 in PCS. Very good score, all thing considered. She's in 2nd.

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
wait... whoa, that's a huge score...
that's 3 points lower than Sima with a fall, and above a clean Lindfors

I mean her 3Lz-3T is incredible but... I don't want people to start not liking her or saying she's overscored...

Noxchild

Medalist
Country
Canada
First time sort of watching Ting, good job (until that fall). Music is an utter snoozefest but the dress very nice.

oatmella

陈巍
Record Breaker
Would have been over 70 if it wasn't for the fall!

Her combo jump was really good!

And I love her dress.

frida80

Record Breaker
wait... whoa, that's a huge score...
that's 3 points lower than Sima with a fall, and above a clean Lindfors

I mean her 3Lz-3T is incredible but... I don't want people to start not liking her or saying she's overscored...

I think it's the choreography that makes the difference. The music is a bit generic but she has a lot of lovely connecting moves and uses her limps quite well.

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Still a solid score even with the fall. Judges like her obviously now she needs to show them by being clean. A clean SP would have put her over 70 points and she's still a Junior. She has the potential for big things. Not sure seeing Tammy Gambill with her fills me with confidence but at least her jumps weren't taught by her considering her skaters seem to underrotate.

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
I think it's the choreography that makes the difference. The music is a bit generic but she has a lot of lovely connecting moves and uses her limps quite well.

Oh I agree, I just was initially surprised

Vilord

Final Flight
Country
Sweden
A bit sad for Gubanova for the costly pop. But if she can come back and skate clean in the free she sitt got a chance to get that 200 score (got 143 for her free in her last comp). Otherwise we will have to hope fore a better comp next week!
pls get the good sb so you can get a gp next year!