2018 Worlds Exhibition Gala | Page 21 | Golden Skate

2018 Worlds Exhibition Gala

Lester

Piper and Paul are made of magic dust and unicorns
Final Flight
Nathan will bring new music to figure skating I think. He seems to like some out of the box choices. I love his SP music. I'm considering buy it on itunes.

I think music is probably his hobby and he is well-versed in more music than the average skater. He knows there are other songs than Hallelujah :DDD

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I think music is probably his hobby and he is well-versed in more music than the average skater. He knows there are other songs than Hallelujah :DDD

Like Dance me to the End of love or That don't make it Junk or Bird on a Wire or Suzanne? Or my personal favourite Everybody Knows.

Leonard was a genius at songwriting. It's so disappointing that everyone covers Hallelujah and ignores the rest of his catalogue. Even Leonard himself thought it was overdone. I believe his favourite version is KD Lang's.

Lester

Piper and Paul are made of magic dust and unicorns
Final Flight
Like Dance me to the End of love or That don't make it Junk or Bird on a Wire or Suzanne? Or my personal favourite Everybody Knows.

Leonard was a genius at songwriting. It's so disappointing that everyone covers Hallelujah and ignores the rest of his catalogue. Even Leonard himself thought it was overdone. I believe his favourite version is KD Lang's.

Not all good music is necessarily skating music though :D

DannyCurry

On the Ice
Highlights of the gala for me, and it's funny because they're not even from my favorite competitors :

-Ondrej HOTarek :love: Well, Cappellini is one lucky woman :cool:

-Miyahara's Aranjuez : Lovely program that highlights her musicality and interpretation.

-Zagitova : I won't comment on the costume. I like the unconventional music choice, her grit going for the 3 lutz-3toe, and I love the Charlotte into the 3 lutz

-Savchenko & Massot : LOVED this number, innovative moves, plain costumes, subdued (but high) quality. Loved it

sakurano

Final Flight
I saw the Gala Yesterday overall it was a great Gala, the Italians know how to organize events, the only thing that I find a little weird is the end with the jellyfish or whatever.

My favorite programs were:
Mathéo Rizzo with his program on the Blues Brothers we want more program so funny;)

The barbie girl of Valentina and Ondrej <3

Vanessa and Morgan on Black or whithe

Keegan messing

Deniss Vasiljev and his Lion King <3

Anna and Lucas on Charlie Chaplin meedley I always love their galas that I find inventive

The sublime EX of Satoko mIyahara she interprets it divinely

Keatlyn Osmond the rebel <3 on i dont care

Hayashi

Rinkside
He smiled at the end, as he was bowing. He doesn't usually smile while skating, does he?

Yes, when he fall (just kidding)... I think I missed that smile in the livestream (low quality), but you are right, he did and at the end of the Ex, I'm glad :)