2018 Worlds Exhibition Gala | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2018 Worlds Exhibition Gala

Lota

Record Breaker
Where were they hiding this lovely chemistry and connection? :luv17: Such a fun, charming number!

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
What happened?

They didn't invite Ivan, and gave no reason (like he's never failed a doping test, nor was he even at Sochi), so obviously Alexandra couldn't go either.

They missed out on their Olympics! :( (They had their team uniforms and everything!) I hope they can get to 2022.

jillredhand

Record Breaker
Keegan!!! I'm so glad he got invited to the gala. Wish Elladj was here to for some double backflips.

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Keegan is the rare skater whose gala performances aren't noticeably different from his competition programs in terms of quirkiness.

Crystal7

Final Flight
They didn't invite Ivan, and gave no reason (like he's never failed a doping test, nor was he even at Sochi), so obviously Alexandra couldn't go either.

They missed out on their Olympics! :( (They had their team uniforms and everything!) I hope they can get to 2022.

I didn't know about that! I haven't realized that also... That's terrible!

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Keegan likes a fancy suit. Guess skating in a worlds gala is just another day in the office for him. :)

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
ohhh Keegan, that sure was a work out, cant blame you for falling:laugh: that was so fun!

now, time for Tiny Queen :love: for me the best ex of the season along with Yuzu's :love:

moriel

Record Breaker
I love when exibitions have all sort of non competitive elements, such as weird jumps, crazy lifts, old school step sequences and so on =D