2018 Worlds Exhibition Gala | Page 17 | Golden Skate

2018 Worlds Exhibition Gala

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
In the out of the box, non boring way.

He probably watched everything

Did people really not know Benjamin Clementine and Nemesis before Nathan skater to it? Or is the figure skating demographic just not one that listens to music on the radio?

Thank God Kaetlyn did I don't care! Fun program

I only listen to the radio in the car and then the driver is always in control of the radio. I do really like the song though. Figure skating exposes me to a lot of music I didn't know before like Brezina's LP music this year. I bought that on Itunes (Don't put the blame on me..)

jillredhand

Record Breaker
Love this exhibition from Bruno and Alijona. Love how they play with subverting what you expect for follow throughs and take downs, when "proper" tech isn't required.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Can you develop epilepsy? :scratch3: Because at this point, I might :think:

In all seriousness, you actually can...so yeah.

Ah yes it's the weird program! It must be so hard to skate in this weird floppy way, Aliona is amazing!

TerpsichoreFS

Marin Honda's skating skills
Final Flight

Lota

Record Breaker
In all seriousness, you actually can...so yeah.

Ah yes it's the weird program! It must be so hard to skate in this weird floppy way, Aliona is amazing!

Ooh, didn't know that! :eeking: See, figure skating is educational too :yes: (thanks camera man, learned something new thanks to you :laugh: )

libecha

Rinkside
Aljona said somewhere that on their insanely high twist, Bruno is not even throwing her at full power. I wish they would do that once!

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
This may be their last skate (does their partnership seem too short to anyone else?) but they accomplished all they wanted :yes:.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Ooh, didn't know that! :eeking: See, figure skating is educational too :yes: (thanks camera man, learned something new thanks to you :laugh: )

Well in general it's from a head injury so we probably should be safe!

The finale! With...weird balloon things?