2019-2020 Programs by Discipline | Page 49 | Golden Skate

2019-2020 Programs by Discipline

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I'm guessing it will be the title track and "Out Here On My Own".

Out Here on my Own wouldn't work with the required tempos, I don't think? And if you sped it up it would lose the character of the song. It also doesn't fit the description of upbeat and fun...I'm guessing Hot Lunch Jam or similar, having thought about it a bit.

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Out Here on my Own wouldn't work with the required tempos, I don't think? And if you sped it up it would lose the character of the song. It also doesn't fit the description of upbeat and fun...I'm guessing Hot Lunch Jam or similar, having thought about it a bit.

Yeah, I'm also doubtful it will be "Out Here On My Own."
I'm thinking it will be more of "Hot Lunch Jam" or "Red Light"

"Never Alone" and "I Sing the Body Electric (certain parts) would work as well.

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia

MaHa75

On the Ice
Change of plans for Eva-Lotta Kiibus...she changed the free program after test skates. New fp choreo made Benoít Richaud by the song Histoire d'un amour by Hélène Ségara.

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
How many are left now (besides My Hero, who we only know sort of and that because of a leak)???

Ice Dance

Record Breaker
How many are left now (besides My Hero, who we only know sort of and that because of a leak)???

Oh, well probably loads. In dance, (based on the list at the start of the thread & what I can remember) we know zilch about Chock & Bates, Guignard & Fabbri, Kaliszek & Spodyriev, Wang & Liu, Nazarova & Nikitin, Skoptcova & Aleshin, Lajoie & Lagha, Ushakova & Nekrasov, Turkkila & Versluis, Reed & Ambrulevicius, Yanovskaya & Lukacs, Koch & Nuchtern, Tessari & Fioretti, Tweedale & Buckland, & Muller & Dieck. Actually I think I might have heard something about M&D, but I don't remember. We also don't know P&C's FD, Gilles & Poirier's RD, Zagorski & Guerrero's FD, whatever Buble/Botti think Fournier-Beaudry & Sorenson are using, Shpilevaya & Smirnov's RD, Shevchenko & Eremenko's FD, or D'Allessandro & Waddell's FD.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Looks like Kevin Aymoz is skating his SP to something from the Graffiti Bridge album by Prince, though he hasn't specified which track/s yet.

In his IG post, he used a photo of the “Graffiti Bridge” album. The speculation is “The Question of U” since it is a cut on that album.

Kevin is one of the only skaters who could possibly compare to Jason’s SP five years ago if he does choose that tune. :)