2019 European Youth Olympic Festival | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2019 European Youth Olympic Festival

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Looks like he's stopped streaming to try to fix the audio problems. Hopefully it won't be offline for long.

EDIT: And just as I post that, it comes back with sound!!! :cheer: :clap: :rock: :party2: :points: :hb:

CaroLiza_fan

LadyB

Record Breaker
Looks like our friend Igor will be streaming today again. Here is the link to his channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxR_AtZarJ86ayht-0rJa7w

He did a test stream for 16 seconds about 40 minutes ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFLKSs6pi7A

Whether today's stream will be on that same link or a new link, we will have to wait and see.

It's the live scoring that I am more worried about. Because the page that we were on yesterday has a Synchro competition from Zagreb on it today. :eek:

CaroLiza_fan

Aaaw, bless him... and you!!! :thumbsup:

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
And the sound is back just in time to hear Alexandra Burke singing "Hallelujah". A LOT better than the version we heard from somebody yesterday. :rolleye:

As I always say: "If you want a male version, go for Jeff Buckley. If you want a female version, go for Alexandra Burke".

In case anybody is interested, I just checked Bayir's ISU Bio and it was "I Was Here" by Beyonce that we missed hearing.

CaroLiza_fan

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
And the sound is back just in time to hear Alexandra Burke singing "Hallelujah". A LOT better than the version we heard from somebody yesterday. :rolleye:

As I always say: "If you want a male version, go for Jeff Buckley. If you want a female version, go for Alexandra Burke".

In case anybody is interested, I just checked Bayir's ISU Bio and it was "I Was Here" by Beyonce that we missed hearing.

CaroLiza_fan

i like bon jovi's

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
You know, I don't know about anybody else, but I am hoping that the Greek girl coming up now has a really good skate.

When I was doing the research for my predictions, her scores were a lot lower than anybody else here.

And during the SP yesterday, she really did look like a rabbit in the headlights.

So, I hope that a decent showing today will give her a lot of confidence.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Well, if you want to give somebody an injection of confidence, using music from "Grease" is a good start! :agree: :biggrin:

And I was surprised to hear that they used the part of "Greased Lightning" that normally gets edited out...

NEW ABSOLUTE PB!!! :cheer: :clap: :rock: :party2: :points: :hb:

:cheer: WELL DONE, MALAMATENIA!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
i like bon jovi's

Hadn't heard it before, so I just looked it up when we had the black screen during the Group 2 Warm-Up. (Talk about a perfect fit - a 6 minute song during a 6 minute Warm-Up!) And we have a new candidate for my favourite version. That was beautiful!

Right, going to leave to have my dinner now. Since pausing the stream and playing catch-up worked out perfectly yesterday, I'll do the same today.

Boys, but I love how user-friendly YouTube streams are! :bow: :cheer: :clap: :points:

CaroLiza_fan

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Hadn't heard it before, so I just looked it up when we had the black screen during the Group 2 Warm-Up. (Talk about a perfect fit - a 6 minute song during a 6 minute Warm-Up!) And we have a new candidate for my favourite version. That was beautiful!

Right, going to leave to have my dinner now. Since pausing the stream and playing catch-up worked out perfectly yesterday, I'll do the same today.

Boys, but I love how user-friendly YouTube streams are! :bow: :cheer: :clap: :points:

CaroLiza_fan

i'm back from mine :biggrin: see you later!

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
nothing special, some rough skates

this is top 3

Ann-Christin MAROLD GER 128.72
2 Caya SCHEEPENS NED 127.74
3 Anete LACE LAT 124.82