2019 European Youth Olympic Festival | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2019 European Youth Olympic Festival

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
European Youth Olympic Festival Predictions Game - Ladies

Here go the final results of the Ladies' event. The podium has changed very little as all the small medalists have been able to maintain the podium (funny enough, all the small silver medalists have obtained big bronze medals and vice versa :) ) and no new players have joined the winners.

So, after the FS we have 1 gold, 1 silver and 7 bronze medalists:

55 points

CaroLiza_fan

60 points

Step Sequence4

50 points

cabres
IndiaP12
Jeanie19
TheBallerina
voolfee
Weathergal
Winry

The most frequent score is 40 points obtained by 19 players.

All the results are already uploaded in the Google spreadsheet that can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...Wj2AMudOE0cm6w/edit?ts=5c0a5bbc#gid=963333670

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Phew! Had a lot of interruptions this afternoon, so only just got the Ladies finished and the computer re-started before the Men started their Warm-Up.

Men's FS is on a separate stream to the Ladies FS. So, here is the new link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRjUP3yN-dA

Like yesterday, I'll be leaving for dinner at quarter past. But, unlike yesterday, I'm going to make sure I watch all of it tonight. Because it'll probably get zapped by the music copyright police by the morning.

CaroLiza_fan

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
i'm in going to miss the last flight, social life is getting in the way of my fs obsession :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
i'm in going to miss the last flight, social life is getting in the way of my fs obsession :biggrin:

Social life?! How is that more important than watching figure skating?! :shocked:

Unless...

Go on, admit it - you're going on a date! :biggrin:

It is Valentine's Night, after all! ;)

Seriously, though, enjoy yourself!

CaroLiza_fan

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Social life?! How is that more important than watching figure skating?! :shocked:

Unless...

Go on, admit it - you're going on a date! :biggrin:

It is Valentine's Night, after all! ;)

Seriously, though, enjoy yourself!

CaroLiza_fan

a date???? i could never cheat on my cat!:no::biggrin:
you know, untill now i didn't realize it was valentine day, i'm living in my own world i guess

But we'll miss you. :)

i'll miss you too

meanwhile AUSPURG is taking us to the club

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
a date???? i could never cheat on my cat!:no::biggrin:
you know, untill now i didn't realize it was valentine day, i'm living in my own world i guess

If it's any consolation, I didn't realise until this afternoon.

First thing this morning, I saw a photo that a friend had put up on Facebook yesterday. It was taken at her husband's Italian restaurant and showed her, her niece and another member of staff who I don't know setting up with the caption:

"Getting ready for tomorrow :love:"

And I thought "what's happening today? Surely it is too early for a goodbye party before her daughter's upcoming trip. Like, the signing on isn't for another 2 weeks yet! Maybe it's somebody's birthday..."

It was only during the Ladies FS that it finally dawned on me "Ah, it's Valentines Day!" :palmf: :slink:

Nah, Valentine's Day has never been a big deal for me.

But, I'm sure it's one of the busiest days of the year for restaurants! So, it is a very big deal for my friend and her family!

CaroLiza_fan

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
If it's any consolation, I didn't realise until this afternoon.

First thing this morning, I saw a photo that a friend had put up on Facebook yesterday. It was taken at her husband's Italian restaurant and showed her, her niece and another member of staff who I don't know setting up with the caption:

"Getting ready for tomorrow :love:"

And I thought "what's happening today? Surely it is too early for a goodbye party before her daughter's upcoming trip. Like, the signing on isn't for another 2 weeks yet! Maybe it's somebody's birthday..."

It was only during the Ladies FS that it finally dawned on me "Ah, it's Valentines Day!" :palmf: :slink:

Nah, Valentine's Day has never been a big deal for me.

But, I'm sure it's one of the busiest days of the year for restaurants! So, it is a very big deal for my friend and her family!

CaroLiza_fan

:laugh: i guess we're both living in our own world. valentine has never been a big deal for me either even as a teenager (but i was a rebel back then :biggrin: i had the need to make a point of my not giving a sh1t about society traditions). anyway it's surely a very busy day for restaurant, flower shops and hotels.

about the competition, i still have to watch the last flight, i hope to get lucky or at least quicker than the youtube police. how did my baby nordeback do?

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
:laugh: i guess we're both living in our own world. valentine has never been a big deal for me either even as a teenager (but i was a rebel back then :biggrin: i had the need to make a point of my not giving a sh1t about society traditions). anyway it's surely a very busy day for restaurant, flower shops and hotels.

about the competition, i still have to watch the last flight, i hope to get lucky or at least quicker than the youtube police. how did my baby nordeback do?

Unfortunately, the stream ended when I was in the middle of watching the second group (that is the one thing I don't like about YouTube streams: even if you are playing catch-up, the whole thing cuts out when the stream is ended) . So, I didn't get as far as the final group.

And as expected, the archived video was blocked pretty quickly.

I am currently watching the 4 Continents Free Dance, so I haven't yet gone looking for videos of what I missed last night (or the night before, for that matter). So, I don't know how they got on.

Hope you had a good time last night.

CaroLiza_fan

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Are the free program streams archived anywhere?

The official OKR TV stream broke down (due to malfunctions, loss of connection or whatever) and apparently has not been recored on the camera's memory??
The other EYOF stream from rinkside isn't archived either ...

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Unfortunately, the stream ended when I was in the middle of watching the second group (that is the one thing I don't like about YouTube streams: even if you are playing catch-up, the whole thing cuts out when the stream is ended) . So, I didn't get as far as the final group.

And as expected, the archived video was blocked pretty quickly.

I am currently watching the 4 Continents Free Dance, so I haven't yet gone looking for videos of what I missed last night (or the night before, for that matter). So, I don't know how they got on.

Hope you had a good time last night.

CaroLiza_fan

i had :biggrin:

hopefully a good soul will help us sooner or later