2019 Four Nationals Championships (4NC) | Golden Skate

2019 Four Nationals Championships (4NC)

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
Four Nationals Championships 2019 (4NC) - Budapest (HUN) 13-15 December 2018

National Championships of Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Slovak Republic for the following categories:

Senior – Men, Ladies, Pairs and Ice Dance
Junior – Pairs and Ice Dance
Advanced Novice – Pairs

4 Nationals Championships 2018
Organizing Committee: Hungarian National Skating Federation (HNSF)
H-1143 Budapest, Stefánia út 2
Phone: +36-1-252-2369
Fax: +36-1-251-2279
E-mail: [email protected]
Web: www.hunskate.hu

http://moksz.hu/events/4-nemzet-orszagos-bajnoksaga

I haven't found many details yet (the HNSF has a calendar of events on its page but, surprisingly, in December it does not mention the 4NC), only the ones published on the website of the Polish Association of Figure Skating:

- Announcement
- Polish Ladies that qualified to the 4NC:
1. Elżbieta Gabryszak
2. Oliwia Rzepel
3. Natalia Lerka​
- Polish Men that qualified to the 4NC:
1. Igor Reznichenko
2. Krzysztof Gala
3. Łukasz Kędzierski
4. Eryk Matysiak
5. Miłosz Witkowski
6. Olgierd Febbi​

There's no official document regarding pairs or ice dance, but in ice dance I'm sure we'll see Natalia Kaliszek/Maksym Spodyriev and Justyna Plutowska/Jeremie Flemin. As far as Polish pairs are concerned, with shame I have to admit that I don't know if we have any decent couple and I've no idea who will represent Poland in the competition. Fortunately, once the entry lists are published, we'll find out.

If you have any news regarding Czech, Slovak and Hungarian participants, please share it here. I hope soon some sort of the event website will be available.

Preliminary Time Schedule

Entries

Microsite

Live stream

Results page

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
As far as Polish pairs are concerned, with shame I have to admit that I don't know if we have any decent couple and I've no idea who will represent Poland in the competition. Fortunately, once the entry lists are published, we'll find out.

I've just found out the list of the Polish National FS Team and it results there are no single pair. What a pity that the discipline with the best results in Polish figure skating (Dorota Zagorska/Mariusz Siudek won European and Worlds medals) has no participants :(

DSQ

Record Breaker
Country
United-Kingdom
Any updates on Hungary’s entries? Especially the ladies? Thanks in advance. x

La Rhumba

Supporting All British Skaters!
Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
You know who I was just thinking about at this Championships last year, and whose names I can't remember, but there were 2 Czech Republic Dance teams, 1 trained at IDE with Carol Lane and the other in Montreal, and both had a Canadian lady of Czech descent. Both must have retired....?

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
You know who I was just thinking about at this Championships last year, and whose names I can't remember, but there were 2 Czech Republic Dance teams, 1 trained at IDE with Carol Lane and the other in Montreal, and both had a Canadian lady of Czech descent. Both must have retired....?

Just looked up the Entries / Results Page, and there was only one Czech entry last year:

Cortney MANSOUR / Michal CESKA

I think it was the year before that you were thinking of, when they were joined by:

Nicole KUZMICH / Alexandr SINICYN

For both partnerships, their ISU Bio has not been updated since last season. So, I've no idea if any of them are still competing or not.

While I'm here, for those that are interested, this will be the opening round of the Nationals Predictions Game. ;)

CaroLiza_fan

La Rhumba

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
They were indeed the 2 couples I was thinking of, thank you. :agree:

DSQ

Record Breaker
Country
United-Kingdom
Mansour/Ceska seem to be coaching out of Detroit. I hope they compete next season at least.

DSQ

Record Breaker
Country
United-Kingdom
I thought so too but when I looked it up to confirm it I couldn’t find any evidence.

Ice Dance

Record Breaker
Just looked up the Entries / Results Page, and there was only one Czech entry last year:

Cortney MANSOUR / Michal CESKA

I think it was the year before that you were thinking of, when they were joined by:

Nicole KUZMICH / Alexandr SINICYN

For both partnerships, their ISU Bio has not been updated since last season. So, I've no idea if any of them are still competing or not.

CaroLiza_fan

I finally got some kind of confirmation that Kuzmichova & Sinicyn are done. A poster said he/she spoke with one of them (him, I think) personally and that the team member said they decided not to continue when they were not selected for the Olympics.

Nirti

Medalist
Slovak team announced on Facebook

Ženy - Nicole Rajičová, Silvia Hugec, Bronislava Dobiášová
Muži - Michael Neuman, Marco Klepoch.
Športové dvojice - Tereza Zendulková a Simon Fukas

Nicole Rajicova is scheduled to be there :yahoo: We had no news from her since she withdrew from the GP serie.

La Rhumba

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Any news of a stream? I'm expecting it to be, as this 4 Nationals has the past couple of years been live on YouTube. :pray:

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
Any news of a stream? I'm expecting it to be, as this 4 Nationals has the past couple of years been live on YouTube. :pray:
I think there will be live stream. I check the website several times a day to see if the entries and more details are uploaded, but until now there's little news. I hope this week we'll know more since the championships are about to start.

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
I wonder if Michal Brezina is going to skate at the 4 Nationals. He would be a shining star among all the competitors :)

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
Polish representation has increased in comparison with the original announcement. Yesterday the Polish Figure Skating Association added 3 more Ladies and 2 Men and also published the ice dance couples that will compete at 4 Nationals:

Natalia KALISZEK / Maksym SPODYRIEV
Justyna PLUTOWSKA / Jeremie FLEMIN
Jenna HERTENSTEIN / Damian BINKOWSKI

http://www.pfsa.com.pl/docs/1819/M4N_ReprezentacjaPolski.pdf

Shedi0806

On the Ice
Entries are finally available:

http://moksz.hu/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/4Nations_Entry-list.pdf

No Brezina in Men. In Ladies we have Nicole Rajicova, Ivet Toth, Eliska Brezinova and Michaela Lucie Hanzlikova. Only 6 couples in ice dance (3 of which from Poland) and no representation in senior Pairs.

I guess Brezina does not have to go since he is just off the GPF. Still a good line-up. Hoping to go on Saturday. I am excited for the ice-dance in particular. :love: