• 13:30:00 Ice Dance Free Dance
  • 14:30:00 Men Free Skating

Last edited:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I see you corrected time schedule ;) Hope the entries will show up soon :)

turquoiseblue

Final Flight
The result page is up:
http://www.pfsa.com.pl/results/1617/4Nat17/index.htm

Entries

Men

1 Jiri BELOHRADSKY HC Stadion Cheb CZE
2 Matyas BELOHRADSKY HC Stadion Cheb CZE
3 Michal BREZINA VSK Technika Brno CZE
4 Petr KOTLARIK TJ Stadion Brno CZE
5 Tomas KUPKA BK Hradec Kralove CZE
6 Jan KURNIK BK Ostrava CZE
7 Alexander BOROVOJ HUN
8 Andras CSERNOCH HUN
9 Krzysztof GALA MKL Lodz POL
10 Ryszard GURTLER UKLF Ochota Warszawa POL
11 Lukasz KEDZIERSKI MKL Lodz POL
12 Patrick MYZYK GKS Stoczniowiec Gdansk POL
13 Kamil PETEJA UKL Spin Katowice POL
14 Ihor REZNICHENKO UKLF Ochota Warszawa POL
15 Andrzej SICINSKI MKL Lodz POL
16 Michal WOZNIAK UKL Spin Katowice POL
17 Marco KLEPOCH SVK
18 Jakub KRSNAK SVK
19 Michael NEUMAN SVK

Ladies

1 Eliska BREZINOVA VSK Technika Brno CZE
2 Michaela Lucie HANZLIKOVA SKK Karlovy Vary CZE
3 Aneta JANICZKOVA HC Ocelari Trinec CZE
4 Natalie KRATENOVA TJ Stadion Brno CZE
5 Elizaveta UKOLOVA USK Praha CZE
6 Julia BATORI HUN
7 Eszter SZOMBATHELUI HUN
8 Ivett TOTH HUN
9 Elzbieta GABRYSZAK POL
10 Coco Colette KAMINSKI FSA Warszawa POL
11 Lucyna OKHREM UKLF Ochota Warszawa POL
12 Agnieszka REJMENT MKS Axel Torun POL
13 Aleksandra RUDOLF MKS Axel Torun POL
14 Oliwia RZEPIEL UKLF Ochota Warszawa POL
15 Bronislava DOBIASOVA SVK
16 Alexandra HAGAROVA SVK
17 Miroslava HRINAKOVA SVK
18 Nina LETENAYOVA SVK
19 Livia LORINCIKOVA SVK
20 Nicole RAIJCOVA SVK

Ice Dance

1 Nicole KUZMICH / Alexandr SINICYN USK Praha / USK Praha CZE
2 Cortney MANSOUR / Michal CESKA SK Kraso Decin / SK Kraso Decin CZE
3 Natalia KALISZEK / Maksym SPODYRIEV MKS Axel Torun / MKS Axel Torun POL
4 Justyna PLUTOWSKA / Jeremie FLEMIN GKS Stoczniowiec Gdansk / GKS Stoczniowiec Gdansk POL
5 Lucie MYSLIVECKOVA / Lucas CSOLLEY SVK

Junior Ice Dance

1 Lusy Charlotte BURTON / Thomas INGALL KK Orlova / KK Orlova CZE
2 Hanna JAKUCS / Daniel ILLES HUN
3 Villo MARTON / Danyil SEMKO HUN
4 Oleksandra BORYSOVA / Cezary ZAWADZKI LTLF Lodz / LTLF Lodz POL
5 Jenna HERTENSTEIN / Damian BINKOWSKI LTLF Lodz / LTLF Lodz POL
6 Anastasija POLIBINA / Radoslaw BARSZCZAK LTLF Lodz / LTLF Lodz POL
7 Elisa SAEZ / Yann THAYALAN MKL Lodz / MKL Lodz POL

Advanced Novice Pairs

1 Edita HORNAKOVA / Radek JAKUBKA BK Ceske Budejovice / USK Praha CZE

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Very disappointed to see that we only have one Pairs couple competing in the entire event. And that they are only at Advanced Novice level.

I was hoping that Anna Dušková and Martin Bidař would be making an appearance in Senior Pairs this year, having skipped it last year to concentrate on Senior Ladies and Senior Men.

But, if nobody else was entering, I suppose there was no need for them to either.

That said, since they didn't enter Pairs this year, I am surprised Anna didn't take the opportunity to do Senior Ladies again.

But, perhaps a break is what Anna needs, given the difficulties she is having this season.

CaroLiza_fan

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Very disappointed to see that we only have one Pairs couple competing in the entire event. And that they are only at Advanced Novice level.

I was hoping that Anna Dušková and Martin Bidař would be making an appearance in Senior Pairs this year, having skipped it last year to concentrate on Senior Ladies and Senior Men.

But, if nobody else was entering, I suppose there was no need for them to either.

That said, since they didn't enter Pairs this year, I am surprised Anna didn't take the opportunity to do Senior Ladies again.

But, perhaps a break is what Anna needs, given the difficulties she is having this season.

CaroLiza_fan

I'm dissapointed too... But I can't really blame them, they just competed at JGPF and they must be tired. I still have Michal to look forward too! And Tomas Verner cameos hopefully ;) And Ice Dance field look great this year! Increased number of entries in both Seniors & Juniors! :hap93:

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I'm dissapointed too... But I can't really blame them, they just competed at JGPF and they must be tired.

I totally understand the decision when you look at it from that angle. A one week turnaround is not much.

But then you look at it from the angle that it is only a month until Europeans is being held in their home country. And they have only done one Senior competition so far this season.

With doing the Junior GP, they can't have had much time to polish up their Senior routine.

I still have Michal to look forward too! And Tomas Verner cameos hopefully ;) And Ice Dance field look great this year! Increased number of entries in both Seniors & Juniors! :hap93:

Yes, the other categories do have pretty decent entries.

I really hope that it works out that we can flick between Four Nationals and Italian Nationals and not miss many of our favourites.

CaroLiza_fan

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I totally understand the decision when you look at it from that angle. A one week turnaround is not much.

But then you look at it from the angle that it is only a month until Europeans is being held in their home country. And they have only done one Senior competition so far this season.

With doing the Junior GP, they can't have had much time to polish up their Senior routine.

I wouldn't rule out the possibility of them competing in Mentor Nestle Toruń Cup 2017 in January where they could have an actual competition (there are a couple of Pairs entries usually) and another possibility to gain ranking points and experience. That's me guessing though, but I think it would make more sense for them. They would be travelling to Poland anyway.

Yes, the other categories do have pretty decent entries.

I really hope that it works out that we can flick between Four Nationals and Italian Nationals and not miss many of our favourites.

Have you looked at time schedule? The competitions in Poland start very early on both days, unless Italian are doing it unusually the same, there should be no bigger problem to watch both.

EDIT: Actually Italians are super unusual. Seniors at Italians compete Wednesday & Thursday, so there will be zero problem with them. Now, Juniors will actually be at similiar time, especially on Saturday...

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Have you looked at time schedule? The competitions in Poland start very early on both days, unless Italian are doing it unusually the same, there should be no bigger problem to watch both.

I did, but the problem is that on Saturday the Junior Ladies SP from Italy overlaps with the Senior Men's SP from Poland. And on Sunday, the Junior Ladies FS from Italy overlaps with the Frees for the Ladies and both Ice Dance levels in Poland.

And I am interested in all of these particular competitions! :drama:

(The Italian Junior Men's FS will also overlap, but I'm not as bothered about them)

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I did, but the problem is that on Saturday the Junior Ladies SP from Italy overlaps with the Senior Men's SP from Poland. And on Sunday, the Junior Ladies FS from Italy overlaps with the Frees for the Ladies and both Ice Dance levels in Poland.

(The Italian Junior Men's FS will also overlap, but I'm not as bothered about them)

CaroLiza_fan

In Poland competitions are on Friday and Saturday. There aren't any competitions on Sunday.... Did you mistake the days?

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
In Poland competitions are on Friday and Saturday. There aren't any competitions on Sunday.... Did you mistake the days?

Yes. Thank you!

The overlaps are right, it's just that they happen a day earlier than I thought.

Thank goodness you pointed that out, because I would probably have ended up missing the first day of each competition. :drama:

Sorry for being stupid! :slink:

CaroLiza_fan

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Yes. Thank you!

The overlaps are right, it's just that they happen a day earlier than I thought.

Thank goodness you pointed that out, because I would probably have ended up missing the first day of each competition. :drama:

Sorry for being stupid! :slink:

CaroLiza_fan

:laugh:

You're just busy or have many matters to think off, happen to all of us! Few years ago I missed watching Worlds, because I've mistaken the weekends :slink:

rosy14

Final Flight

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza, did you see Caro's SP and FP ?

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
CaroLiza, did you see Caro's SP and FP ?

Not yet. But, given that it is only a few days until Nationals, I think I will not watch the Zagreb performances, so that it can be a surprise on the day.

CaroLiza_fan

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Senior Ladies started, we will have Nicole Rajicova skating next! :cheer:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Landed everything! Means 99% she will lead in SP overall, but as she skated as second skater it's hard to tell.

EDIT: Or not. 52 is low score. My eyes might have seen right then she did 2-3 then...

Last edited:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Ivett Toth was clean! Probably will lead :clap:

EDIT: And she does! with 61 points!

Last edited:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Polish Girls now! :cheer:

EDIT: That wasn't good :( But Agnieszka look so tall next to Dorota Siudek.

Last edited:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Once again, I'm in awe how ridiculously good looking Brezina siblings are. Too bad Eliska did not skate well :( I'd blame Michal for not being with her :dev2: