2019 Junior Worlds Ladies Short Program | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2019 Junior Worlds Ladies Short Program

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
Dzień dobry! :laugh:

I’m stuck in bed with a terrible cold which has an advantage of me being able to watch the Junior Worlds. I felt totally fine a couple of days ago so I think that my body willed itself to be sick so I could watch this competition. If that indeed is true then I’m asking myself why now and not for Saitama? I mean, I love my youngsters, but...

Me too. I've got flu. Feel much better from today... But i need to come up with something for Saitama too :con2:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Dzień dobry! :laugh:

I’m stuck in bed with a terrible cold which has an advantage of me being able to watch the Junior Worlds. I felt totally fine a couple of days ago so I think that my body willed itself to be sick so I could watch this competition. If that indeed is true then I’m asking myself why now and not for Saitama? I mean, I love my youngsters, but...

Witam w Dniu Kobiet:ghug:, zdrowia!!!

Please take care and get well soon!

Amer

Final Flight
Country
Italy
VERY impressed with Urushadze!!
That's how you attack a program! :agree:

After seeing score.....she deserved much higher.
Her speed and energy should have been better reflected in the PCS.

tzazu

Medalist
Me too. I've got flu. Feel much better from today... But i need to come up with something for Saitama too :con2:

I work in shifts, so I did some changes two weeks ago and I'll be able to watch most of the competition in Saitama:biggrin:,though I'll be dead tired after that:coffee:

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
(flops onto bed) I'm back, who did I miss?

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Julia Lang. I love this program. Pretty dress with funny gloves. :thumbsup: :)