12. Egor Murashov
13. Aleksandr Petrov
14. Egor Rukhin
15. Roman Savosin
16. Aleksandr Samarin
17. Vladimir Samoilov
18. Anton Shulepov

http://www.fskate.ru/results/tour/1464.html
Schedule: https://www.fsrussia.ru/files/docs/competitons/1819/rus_nat_1819_competition_schedule.pdf
Training groups: https://fsrussia.ru/files/docs/competitons/1819/rus_nat_1819_training_groups.pdf
Training schedule: https://www.fsrussia.ru/files/docs/competitons/1819/rus_nat_1819_training_schedule.pdf

Country
Russia
Men in order of Season Best.
In () other best only for skaters who has not Season Best.

1 Mikhail KOLYADA 274.37
2 Dmitri ALIEV 250.55
3 Alexander SAMARIN 248.78
4 Maxim KOVTUN 247.55
5 Alexander PETROV (243.47)
6 Andrei LAZUKIN 243.45
7 Anton SHULEPOV 230.30
8 Artur DMITRIEV 225.31
9 Artem Zotov (213.97), born 07 Jul 2001, has 3A in SP and two 3A in FS, no quads.
10 Vladimir SAMOILOV 211.74
11 Roman SAVOSIN 211.10
12 Konstantin MILIUKOV (199.19)
13 Vladislav Katichev (198.99)
14 Egor MURASHOV 190.32
15 Artem KOVALEV 190.22
16 Egor RUKHIN 187.94
17 Artem LEZHEEV 170.31

WD Petr GUMENNIK 220.04, substituted by Artem Zotov
WD Sergei VORONOV 254.28, no substitute, too late.

Last edited:

rachno2

Record Breaker
Not a huge surprise with the way his health has so clearly deteriorated over the season. Take care of yourself, Mishanya, and don’t force anything 🙏

Tavi...

Record Breaker

What does sinusitis mean in Russia? In the US it is generally just one of the symptoms of the common head cold - congestion, possibly swelling, possibly localized pain. It would be rare to hospitalize someone for it; at worst, if you have a secondary bacterial infection, you would take a course of antibiotics. Does the term mean something different in Russia?

rachno2

Record Breaker
What does sinusitis mean in Russia? In the US it is generally just one of the symptoms of the common head cold - congestion, possibly swelling, possibly localized pain. It would be rare to hospitalize someone for it; at worst, if you have a secondary bacterial infection, you would take a course of antibiotics. Does the term mean something different in Russia?
It seems he didn’t finish the course of antibiotics and it is now a chronic condition

Tavi...

Record Breaker
It seems he didn’t finish the course of antibiotics and it is now a chronic condition

Thanks. I am still a bit mystified, though! If he still has an active infection, he just needs to take another course of antibiotics. If he has chronic congestion but no infection (I have this due to allergies) it’s treated by staying hydrated, taking a mucus thinner and aspirin/ ibuprofen as needed, and maybe a decongestant. Perhaps as an elite athlete he can’t take some of that medication or there’s something else we don’t know. In any case, I wish him the best and hope he recovers quickly.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I hate to hear he is sick, but I'm hoping perhaps that drove his poor performances this season rather than something mental. Speedy recovery, Misha!

sworddance21

On the Ice
Thanks. I am still a bit mystified, though! If he still has an active infection, he just needs to take another course of antibiotics. If he has chronic congestion but no infection (I have this due to allergies) it’s treated by staying hydrated, taking a mucus thinner and aspirin/ ibuprofen as needed, and maybe a decongestant. Perhaps as an elite athlete he can’t take some of that medication or there’s something else we don’t know. In any case, I wish him the best and hope he recovers quickly.

I suspect some (or much) of what we would take to feel better with this condition is on the list of banned substances. Didn't a skater get suspended for taking basically a cold medicine a few years back?

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I suspect some (or much) of what we would take to feel better with this condition is on the list of banned substances. Didn't a skater get suspended for taking basically a cold medicine a few years back?

I don't know about figure skating, but a Swedish men's hockey player got suspended during the 2014 Olympics for taking allergy medication, which was allowed by the NHL but not the IIHF. I think he got it overturned and was given a silver medal later.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Elena Berezhnaya, stripped of European gold to boot. I feel old for knowing that, almost 2 decades ago :laugh:

Tavi...

Record Breaker

I dont know about anyone who was suspended, but yes, that is what I was thinking. If so, it’s too bad bc it suggests you would have to stop competing for some time to treat a problem like this, which I’m sure no skater would want to do. It’s a shame.

sworddance21

On the Ice
I dont know about anyone who was suspended, but yes, that is what I was thinking. If so, it’s too bad bc it suggests you would have to stop competing for some time to treat a problem like this, which I’m sure no skater would want to do. It’s a shame.

It was Berezhnaya. They lost their European medal, but looking back, the issue was that she tested positive for pseudoephedrine and hadn't disclosed a prescription ahead.

sworddance21

On the Ice
Elena Berezhnaya, stripped of European gold to boot. I feel old for knowing that, almost 2 decades ago :laugh:

Wow - I had forgotten how long ago that was! And apparently she would have been fine had she disclosed a prescription before the drug test.

Tavi...

Record Breaker
It was Berezhnaya. They lost their European medal, but looking back, the issue was that she tested positive for pseudoephedrine and hadn't disclosed a prescription ahead.

Before my time as a FS fan!

In any case, I hope Misha is getting better.

jersey1302

On the Ice
Country
Canada
If Kolyada competes (healthy) its his to lose howeber obviously with the amount of pops hes done, he could easily lose it IF one of the other guys decides to skate clean. If hes out I feel Voronov may take it only because hes generally been the most consistent this year.

LadyB

Record Breaker
I sincerely hope Misha will find his old self again soon, but looking at the first half of the season, it might not be a bad idea to save him a few blushes at Nats. Health comes first, speedy recovery!

I set all my hopes on Sergei, who deserves more than anyone else to go to Europeans. Pretty much looking forward to the entire field, in particular the juniors that are taking part.
Can't wait to see Kostya Milyukov as well. I'm never sure what to make of him, but I find him quite intriguing to watch. :)