2019 World Championships Ladies Short Program | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2019 World Championships Ladies Short Program

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Good effort from Marina. She should have a fighting chance to make the FS with that, depending on PCS.

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Hongyi got hosed! What's the likely score threshold for qualifying for the free?

Edit: Looks like last year the cut off ended up around 50 points. Hope Hongyi makes it with room to spare!
If Hongyi doesn't make it in, then we are in store for the best night of skating we've ever seen! [emoji39]

jillredhand

Record Breaker
Wow, Julia Souter! Man, I love watching early flights. All kinds of skaters you never pay attention to otherwise, but who go out and give great skates that you didn't expect to see. These early skaters are all doing great jobs proving they deserve to be here.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
So SBS Australia is supposed to be live streaming this, but I can't find it on the website so I've had to pretend to be Russian.

Hmm, is that Elena Radionova commentating on Sportsbox.RU?!

PS: Ooo Japan's brought the fancy graphics for jump heights, distance and exit speed, I like!

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Nice one from Valentina too! Wow.

That was a fantastic first group. Kind of gutted that Kropa had that random fall. Her skate was wonderful and sadly the placement won't reflect it. What bad luck.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Maman came home earlier than expected, was force-fed a late lunch. I broke a plate doing the dishes, I'm pretending to be Greek and say it's going to bring good luck. What did I miss?

Noxchild

Medalist
Country
Canada
Let's pray this trend of surprisingly wonderful skates from everyone continues! New season's best for EVERYBODY!!! :hap10:

brens78

Medalist
Country
Australia

jillredhand

Record Breaker
Maman came home earlier than expected, was force-fed a late lunch. I broke a plate doing the dishes, I'm pretending to be Greek and say it's going to bring good luck. What did I miss?

Great early flight! Only one fall, and only one 3-2 instead of 3-3 (I think?) Good start to the event.

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
An amazing first group! Hongyi Chen was on fire. 58.53 and she should have gone 60+! At this rate, the higher ranked ladies are going to have to really hold it together in order to qualify to the FS.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Ooo Sportsbox.RU or maybe it's Match is replaying some Pairs SPs!

I hope I get to see T/M I was at a work conference thing today so couldn't watch (very sad about that).

- - - Updated - - -

Indeed, whenever I try it it just shows me what's on SBS Vice, which appears to be some Japanese dating show? Right country, wrong content! :p

Hope they get it going for Kailani, I want to give SBS page hits so they know figure skating is been watched!