2019 World Team Trophy Ladies Short Program | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2019 World Team Trophy Ladies Short Program

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I only watched the second flight but what a great event - all ladies were clean except for Gabby's pop on the lutz.

Liza proved with a vengeance that she belonged on the World team - at the end I could almost hear her say 'take that, RusFed!' I also felt that Bradie and Mariah performed the best versions of their SP - especially Mariah - I wish her PCS would be rewarded a bit more. Rika and Kaori were sublime also. Really impressed that these ladies could perform like this at season's end - after being exhausted from Worlds. We'll have to see if their stamina keeps up for the free, but I'm looking forward to it!

lzxnl

Final Flight
I only watched the second flight but what a great event - all ladies were clean except for Gabby's pop on the lutz.

Liza proved with a vengeance that she belonged on the World team - at the end I could almost hear her say 'take that, RusFed!' I also felt that Bradie and Mariah performed the best versions of their SP - especially Mariah - I wish her PCS would be rewarded a bit more. Rika and Kaori were sublime also. Really impressed that these ladies could perform like this at season's end - after being exhausted from Worlds. We'll have to see if their stamina keeps up for the free, but I'm looking forward to it!

Well...Liza has Alina to blame for bombing at Euros :laugh2: