2020-2021 European Ladies' Figure Skating | Golden Skate

2020-2021 European Ladies' Figure Skating

DenissVFan

Medalist
Top contenders based on the results of last season’s EC and season’s best scores:

Alexia PAGANINI (SUI) – 4th at EC; SB: 192.88
Emmi PELTONEN (FIN) – 5th at EC; SB: 181.79
Ekaterina RYABOVA (AZE) – 6th at EC; SB: 187.77
Eva-Lotta KIIBUS (EST) – 7th at EC; SB: 181.24
Alessia TORNAGHI (ITA) – 8th at EC; SB: 178.60
Mae Berenice MEITE (FRA) – 9th at EC; SB: 172.08
Ekaterina KURAKOVA (POL) – 10th at EC; SB: 201.47

Returning from injury:

Loena HENDRICKX (BEL) – PB from 2018: 204.16

Bluediamonds09

Medalist
We got updates from Loena (can’t wait for her comeback!) but does anyone know how Tornaghi or ... I forgot her name.... Russian turned to Belarus, very tall? How are they doing? I’m still bitter that Tornaghi was so underscored in the short program at junior worlds.

Tolstoj

Record Breaker
We got updates from Loena (can’t wait for her comeback!) but does anyone know how Tornaghi or ... I forgot her name.... Russian turned to Belarus, very tall? How are they doing? I’m still bitter that Tornaghi was so underscored in the short program at junior worlds.

She was practicing triple axel before the lockdown started, now i guess she is training still in Turin with Edoardo De Bernardis (who also coached Carolina Kostner), she is planning to work on more difficult combinations for the next seasons.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy

i think you're referring to Viktoria Safonova

Blades of Passion

Skating is Art, if you let it be
Record Breaker
Country
France
I am wondering if Kostner will really try to make a comeback :laugh:

If she returns I expect to see SP content of 3Flip+2Toe and 3Sal from her, and no Lutz in the LP, and be able to place 5th or 6th at Euros with that.

Skatesocs

Final Flight
If she returns I expect to see SP content of 3Flip+2Toe and 3Sal from her, and no Lutz in the LP, and be able to place 5th or 6th at Euros with that.

With 77 PCS! With a couple pops and falls thrown in ;)

Pity she can't do 2A ad infinitum. Or we could message her your Rosenthal layout on Twitter lol

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
she was the cleanest, both Paganini and Schot fell and popped all over the ice, but a gold is a gold, right? 🎉 🎉 🎉

Tolstoj

Record Breaker
Jenni Saarinen was my favourite.

I just think on the second mark she is a bit better than the others in terms of speed, projection, skating skills. Reminds me a bit of Kaetlyn Osmond. Jumps are big, almost too big sometimes, Jenni's 3ltz is bigger than Anna Shcherbakova's 4ltz. lol

They need some work on the landings, but overall what a nice package.

Last edited: