Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Kirsten Moore-Towers & Michael Marinaro
SP: “Gimme All Your Love” by the Alabama Shakes
Choreographer: Julie Marcotte

Source: KMT’s Instagram

Their FS is reportedly Damien Rice’s “The Blower’s Daughter”, which was playing during a practice clip posted to Instagram Stories a few days ago.

ruga

Final Flight
I mean with the R&J :laugh: I'm guessing this is the season of it...
Good thing there are multiple versions of R&J, so more variety and musical styles to choose from (but most skaters seem to pick from the same 5 pieces anyway...).

Though if Deniss does a full program to Prokofiev, that would be interesting since most skaters and choreographers seem to prefer Rota or Korzeniowski or mix different R&J versions.

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
Good thing there are multiple versions of R&J, so more variety and musical styles to choose from (but most skaters seem to pick from the same 5 pieces anyway...).

Though if Deniss does a full program to Prokofiev, that would be interesting since most skaters and choreographers seem to prefer Rota or Korzeniowski or mix different R&J versions.

It sounds like the intention is to use only Prokofiev, which I'm actually excited for. I don't think I've ever seen anyone skate to the music from the Balcony scene, for example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8wgqup65n4

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Two households (Tutberidze vs Plushenko), both alike in dignity, In fair Verona, where we lay our scene, From ancient grudge break to new mutiny, Where civil blood makes civil hands unclean.
-Shakespeare

Yes, indeed :popcorn:

:laugh:

do you sign autographs?

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy

noskates

Record Breaker
R&J is getting to be as overused as anything swan related or the dreaded Carmen. :disapp:

icetug

Medalist
Will I ever be free from R&J programs? 5 announcements already..... whyyy? :(

Just because it's R&J you can't assume you know what Deniss is going to show :) Judging from the glimpses being shared, I'd say we'll see quite unexpected story and hear barely or never used music. I can't be sure before the whole program is revealed, but very probably it won't be about a tragic love and a suicide on Julia's grave...

Last year we had a discussion on Deniss’ FF that he’d be a great Romeo but R&J music is so overused and Stephane generally doesn't like warhorses. So for me it's kind of Stephane's "Hold my beer" (or rather "Hold my wine" ;)) answer :laugh: