2020-2021 Programs by Discipline | Page 12 | Golden Skate

2020-2021 Programs by Discipline

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
This is the song of the new SP of Mishina Galliamov?

It's again so classical...i Don't like this.. we are in 2020...
I will always, always love classical music (arts)... above video is great![/B][/B]

An Esmeralda program! Hurray! Just last week I was hoping someone would skate to the Esmeralda variation!

NAOTMAA

Medalist
Of all the top Russian pairs M/G are easily the least classical and the least balletic. So seeing them skate to classical ballet music seems strange at first glance. Still I can easily see them skating Esmeralda. It feels like a natural step forward from Master and Margarita while not going too 180. I'm sure beyond speed and body lines musical interpretation is at the top of their coaches to do list so it will be interesting to see

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Should we dare to hope that the Chaplin program has been scrapped? I don't see any music announcement in that link.

Because she didn't reveal it plus Averbukh is still yet to actually choreograph the free. I hear test skates for St. Petersburg is in 2 weeks. They may want to get on that.

I really hope we don't see that Choplin program again. I'm glad he dumped the SP from last season. However Prokofieva as the choreographer doesn't inspire confidence...

MuseGuy11

Rinkside
From Russian Test Skates (some of these skaters aren't well known, but I figured I'd put them in anyway):

Elizaveta Osokina's SP is Caro Emerald's "That Man" (Same song as Savchenko/Massot's SP for the Olympics.
Maiia Khromykh's SP is "I'll Take Care of You" by Beth Hart and Joe Bonamassa
Anna Frolova is keeping her "Mathilde" SP from last season.
Sofia Samodelkina's SP is "Aimer" from Romeo and Juliet.
Daria Usacheva's SP is "One Day I'll Fly Away" from Moulin Rouge.
Sofia Muravyeva's SP is "Ne Me Quitte Pas" by Celine Dion
Artem Kovalev's SP is "Adagio" by Andre Rieu
Matvei Betlugin's SP is "Per Te" by the Italian Hitmakers
Evgeni Semenenko's SP is "The City That Isn't There" by Igor Kornelyuk
Vsevolod Knyazev's SP is "Fix You" by Coldplay
Maksim Belyavskiy's SP is "Hey You" by Pink Floyd
Kirill Sarnovskiy's SP is "Carmina Burana" played by Edvin Marton
Andrei Kutovoi's SP is "Apologize" by Timbaland/One Republic
Mark Kondratyuk's SP is "Summertime" by Larry Adler

More will probably be revealed soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XW3znd9pDyg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMeClFMcTwg

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Matteo Rizzo FP, the Greatest Showman per his Instastories
"From now on" is one of the selections
He also said in his Q&A his dad choreographed both programs this season

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Rus Junior Boys (Test Skates) FP

Artem Kovalev Queen Medley ("Don't Stop Me Now," "Bohemian Rhapsody," "Another One Bites the Dust") by Queen

Matvey Vetlugin Queen Medley ("Bohemian Rhapsody," "Don't Stop Me Now") by Queen

Evgeny Semenenko "Les sans-papiers" by Marie-Josée Lord from Cirque du Soleil: Stone; "Le pape des fous" by Garou and "La fete des fous" by Bruno Pelleter from Notre Dame de Paris musical

Vsevolod Knyazev "Nocturne" by Lucia Micarelli from Bohemian Rhapsody

Maxim Belyavsky "The Illusionist" by Maxime Rodriguez

Kirill Sarnovsky "En Aranjuez Con Tu Amor" by J. Carreras

Andrei Kutovoi "Les Miserables" OST

Mark Kondratiuk "The Double" and "A Swan is Born" by Clint Mansell from Black Swan; "After the Nightmare" by The Dark Tenor

vesperalvioletta

Medalist
Country
United-States
Russian Junior Ladies Free Programs (per test skates)

Elizaveta Osokina - New World Symphony by Jennifer Thomas

Maiia Khromykh - Anna's Theme, Birth of the Red Violin (from The Red Violin) by John Corigliano; Agony Suite: III. Tango by Alfred Schnittke

Anna Frolova - Following a Bird "Out of the Room" by Ezio Bosso

Sofia Samodelkina - The Snow Storm by Georgy Sviridov; Masquerade Waltz by Aram Khachaturian

Daria Usacheva - O Verona (from Romeo + Juliet) by Craig Armstrong; Come, Gentle Night (from Romeo & Juliet) by Abel Korzeniowski; Montagues and Capulets (from Romeo and Juliet) by Sergei Prokofiev

Sofia Muravyeva - Piano Sonata No. 14 by Beethoven

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Alexandra Trusova - Free Skate to Romeo & Juliette choreo by Sergei Rozanov
https://www.instagram.com/p/CDtsJXKjwW7/?igshid=1ak946tbhxn8z
Parts are: Alexandra Trusova 2020-21 FS: Romeo and Juliet - choreographed by Sergei Rozanov "Kissing You" by Craig Armstrong "Gentle Night" by Abel Korzeniowski "Montagues and Capulets" by Richard Clayderman

Plushenko ...originality zero always the same choices... i'm disappointed... Daniil Gleikhengauz is more modern and creative..

Daria Usacheva - O Verona (from Romeo + Juliet) by Craig Armstrong; Come, Gentle Night (from Romeo & Juliet) by Abel Korzeniowski; Montagues and Capulets (from Romeo and Juliet) by Sergei Prokofiev

Well, well, well, what do we have here? More creative, yes indeed!
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I know its bad and the coaches have done these young girls wrong, but I can't help but crack up at this whole situation :laugh:

Two households (Tutberidze vs Plushenko), both alike in dignity, In fair Verona, where we lay our scene, From ancient grudge break to new mutiny, Where civil blood makes civil hands unclean.
-Shakespeare

Yes, indeed :popcorn:

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
Well, well, well, what do we have here? More creative, yes indeed!
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

It is even funnier considering that Trusova also has O Verona at the beginning of her program. Kissing You was mistakenly written by Plushenko. So they have exactly the three same songs in the same order ;)