Kolya-Kolesnikov-tiny-01.jpg

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Little unbalanced podium as for the height :biggrin:

Kolya-Kolesnikov-tiny-01.jpg
:laugh2: OMG, I love this! Nikolai would still be towered over even on the 1st step. Reminds me of Shoma at Japanese Nats once :biggrin:

On topic, Elder Age Novice Nationals was really enjoyable to watch! Looks like there's a lot of new up and coming talent.

Go, Russian boys, go!

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
I use finished watching. Happy to see Anisimov win & I am keeping my fingers crossed for Popov for next year.

Flying Feijoa

On the Ice
Country
New-Zealand
I dunno if this was mentioned before, but Murashov and Savosin are trying for youtube skate-offs, with jumping elimination challenges and sort of goofy attitude. It’s called Skating Skills. They had Kovalev, Samoylov, Erokhin and Yablokov. Kindda relaxing vs the competition environment.
Thanks for the heads up! Looks like the boys started a plan to win the next 1TV jump challenge :p

It's kind of cute how the Moskvich boys, Savosin and Volkov's skaters are just chilling out together after-hours. Also cool that they got everything filmed by the Russian equivalent of On Ice Perspectives (Vadim Morus). This channel could potentially develop into something very interesting with a little extra refinement...

If people haven't found it yet, here's one with Kovalev: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpynTRmOB7w

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
I checked their DoBs on allskaters.info. Anisimov is 16, Soloviov just turned 15, and Kolesnikov will turn 12 at the end of April. Imo the age spread in novices is insane.
Edit: Nvm, Flanker was faster. :)
Yup, it was weird, but, I guess, in the years when there is fewer skaters, it helps to build up a competition. The younger ones held up though.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Artur D. will be in Perm for Eteri's show! That's on the 10th I believe.
Okay, that’s about the only thing that will make me see the show! I missed Danielian so much and thank you for the link.

also, great job for Kolyada and Semeneko in the WTT, with Semenenko putting out the only clean skate (save for the weird last jumping pass, I guess) there...