2020 Cup of China: Ladies' SP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2020 Cup of China: Ladies' SP

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Hey, Simon. Don't get ahead of yourself. She might have a massive lead, but disasters can happen.

Not that I want anything to happen. She deserves to win.

CaroLiza_fan

saturdaysun

On the Ice
64 is much higher than her personal best. Weird circumstances and some inflation of course, but good for her! I really want her to be competitive for top 10 at Worlds. :hap10:

icybear

Medalist
All 5 China ladies dress were gorgeous with beautiful intrinsic details. Makes me wonder why USA ladies have such bad dresses with ugly clumsy sequins even though they're are way more elite skaters. And its not a matter of being state funded cause all the Korean ladies have good dresses even without state funding.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Alas I know none of those girls, (except Hongyi) but I look forward to seeing them skate!

Wow did Simon say this city has a population of 30 million? That's like Australia + 5 million! šŸ˜²
Hard to imagine 1.4 billion people, isnt it? I love talking with the Chinese college ladies that come to the American west to work in the resort towns for the summer...(before covid). I ask them what is the most amazing thing about coming to Cody, Wyoming, for instance. They say, "Blue Sky!"

rain

Record Breaker
64 is much higher than her personal best. Weird circumstances and some inflation of course, but good for her! I really want her to be competitive for top 10 at Worlds. :hap10:

I kind of can't really blame the judges for the generous scoring after having to sit through the rest of the flight. I couldn't help but notice that the rest of the ladies all had tiny, tiny jumps. It does not bode well for their futures if they can't land them now. These girls need to learn to jump with the legs.