2021–22 Canadian Figure Skating | Page 83 | Golden Skate

2021–22 Canadian Figure Skating

yugra

Rinkside
Country
Hungary
I was devastated unofficially... now I am devastated officially...
My sympathy is with you. :console:
But this phrase: "Joseph compte rester dans le monde du patinage, que ce soit en tant qu’entraîneur ou participant à des spectacles."
Do I understand correctly that he stays in figure skating and can perform in the show?

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
My sympathy is with you. :console:
But this phrase: "Joseph compte rester dans le monde du patinage, que ce soit en tant qu’entraîneur ou participant à des spectacles."
Do I understand correctly that he stays in figure skating and can perform in the show?
yes.. shows and maybe coaching... but that doesn't do me any good... i have been to stars on ice to see chiddy before he officially retired... i liked chiddy and virtue and moir and others.. but i like the competition aspect of the sport way better...

Last edited:

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
yes.. shows and maybe coaching... but that doesn't do me any good... i have been to stars on ice to see chiddy before he officially retired... i liked chiddy and virtue and moir and others.. but i like the competition aspect of the sport way better...
I feel for you. I thought he ended the season very well. I always liked his artistic side and after Romsky and Messing he was my third favourite Canadian male skater. He will be missed.