2021-22 Japanese Nationals: Rhythm Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2021-22 Japanese Nationals: Rhythm Dance

synesthesia

Final Flight
Country
Germany
Kana and Dai will skate in another Black & White costume for RD! (From Twitter)

These are the versions they wore in Warsaw at the centenary gala of the Polish skating association last month. They work wonderfully as exhibition costumes with the show lighting, but I hope they'll return to the red/black ones for the competition. As stunning as they are, I feel the white stands out less from the background and makes their lines less visible.

Last edited:

synesthesia

Final Flight
Country
Germany
Does anyone happen to know why Haruno Yajima/Yoshimitsu Ikeda withdrew? What a shame that out of 7 teams only 4 are left now. šŸ™

Best of luck to the strong four remaining teams competing! :cheer: I'm curious to see how they stack up against each other. If everybody skates to their potential, I feel like 1-2 as well as 3-4 could go either way.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Does anyone happen to know why Haruno Yajima/Yoshimitsu Ikeda withdrew? What a shame that out of 7 teams only 4 are left now. šŸ™

Best of luck to the strong four remaining teams competing! :cheer: I'm curious to see how they stack up against each other. If everybody skates to their potential, I feel like 1-2 as well as 3-4 could go either way.
The more I watch ice dance, the less I care about scores and just enjoy the performances. Go M/T, go K/K! I am sure I will enjoy the other two teams as well.....(of course,there is the little matter of the fact that I dont understand the scoring, but so what? "Hey look! They just did a SYWTWFS Level 4 but they held it for .1 seconds too long!...Shoot....."

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION šŸ”„
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Totally lost once I get into qq. What am I supposed to click on?

cohkaix

FS data keeper
Medalist
Yajima and Ikeda's entry was kind of confused for me...I don't recall they participated in sectionals (Hirayama & Tateno was the only couple). So I didn't get how they got entry to the Nationals, they were not seed skaters either. Perhaps this season the JSF is really not so strict with ice dance.

Sorry to hear about their decisions.

cohkaix

FS data keeper
Medalist
It's a Japanese drama playing right now and how do you know it says the RD will be on in about 30 min (13:50 local time)? It's not in English.
There's the bar in the bottom with the content of the programs...btw it's the Korean drama playing right now (starting with time 12:45). And the next program is the RD of All Japan National (starting 13:50)

Sai Bon

Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand

When we first had the seven teams, I knew it was too good to be true... but still, think of the bad old days when there was only one team at Nationals.