2021-22 Japanese Nationals: Women's SP | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2021-22 Japanese Nationals: Women's SP

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Please don't say that... She is always better in Free Program.
I know. She always is in 4th. I just want to see her on the podium for once. Her Grand Prix results were 4th and 4th.

Does anybody know if Japan is going to send their Olympic team to 4CC?

Also, during pandemic year, they compromised and sent Kaori to 4CC and Satoko to Worlds despite finishing 6th and 4th at Nationals.

figureskatingandrainbows

As Kao Miura once said, スケートって難しい
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
Mai, Kao-chan, and Winter SP all trending on Japanese Twitter ❤️. I love seeing skating so popular in other countries.

figureskatingandrainbows

As Kao Miura once said, スケートって難しい
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
I hope not. 4CC is in Tallinn Estonia this season, and it's like 2.5 weeks before Olympics.
They might send ice dance and possibly pairs for WS points, but I doubt they'll send singles. They've got such depth that it'd only be fair to let the next best three skaters get international experience.

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Satoko, minus her low jumps and possibly under rotated combo, she is just so artistically connected to the music. Where will she rank in the crowded 2-4 group?

Beckaboomer

Final Flight
Ahhh and Satoko did so well too! God the free skate is gonna be a nail-biter AND a heartbreaker. As always with Satton they are checking the rotation but it was beautiful.

I prefer her blue dress for this program tho.

balabam

🥕🥕🌵🌵😈😀
Record Breaker
Country
Slovakia
Satoko, minus her low jumps and possibly under rotated combo, she is just so artistically connected to the music. Where will she rank in the crowded 2-4 group?
flip looking suspect too in slow-mo