2021-22 Russian Nationals: Men's FS | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2021-22 Russian Nationals: Men's FS

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Gulp...

The event isn't off to the best start...

:ghug: for Kirill...his program is so good! Please, pleeeeease show it for the people!

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
His last name starts with "Y" and ends in "N". My dislike of him is not purely due to Plushy, he who must not be named is an equal opportunity nasty piece of work

Ah, I see. I really should have worked it out, but my mind is preoccupied at the moment worrying about the computer. Because I really don't want to be spending Christmas Day having to do a full factory restore.

Anyway, should you not be going to bed soon? You don't want Santa to skip you because you are still up watching skating when he pases through.

CaroLiza_fan

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Ted is on the warpath today... I admire the shade with a heaping side of kindness
Gulp I know...in some ways its worse when a nice person shades you, they must mean it!
I'm gonna need Ilya to start launching those ice creams at the overhead camera while he's in the kiss and cry

Overhead angles and spins do not go together Russia!! :palmf:
I knoooow! It's making me dizzy and I can't tell if the spin is travelling or what?!

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Anyway, should you not be going to bed soon? You don't want Santa to skip you because you are still up watching skating when he pases through.
Yes, but I can't miss Kirill.

In other news that music they were just playing is in bank ad here in Aus...

My hands are sweating again...

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
If this doesn't get a better performance mark than Andrei and Egor I'll riot for real.

That was so well done!!! We love you Tiny Boss!

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
:clap: Great, I didn't realise he's 15. So he can go senior next season then. Wonder if he will grow a lot.

LOL, I see he's born on the 'wrong' side. 2006-07-01. Doesn't matter for him though...

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Kirill already skates like he owns the place. The older guys better watch out when he gets his quads and judges won't keep him down on PCS anymore.
Hold on Ted, Kirill's Axels were small on the JGP? You must have watched another JGP series than me.

MalAssada

Medalist
You know, yesterday I was telling my therapist how the only thing I was looking forward for this Christmas was Russian Nationals. Hope it doesn't continue to be this splatfest!