2023-24 Russian Nationals Men's Short Program | Page 18 | Golden Skate

2023-24 Russian Nationals Men's Short Program

Isk

On the Ice
Yagudin skating Winter at the opening ceremony 🔥🔥🔥
Makes you wonder how come they haven't invented anything better since then. The more so, as I am not really sure what the hype about this Winter program is, Yagudin has had more interesting programs IMO from choreographic point of view. Well, I guess the audience likes it.

Skatelife

On the Ice
Makes you wonder how come they haven't invented anything better since then. The more so, as I am not really sure what the hype about this Winter program is, Yagudin has had more interesting programs IMO from choreographic point of view. Well, I guess the audience likes it.
I love it, the Olympic performance, in in my record the best short program ever

Moxiejan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Hi, could someone post the men’s top 6 in English? I can’t read the results.

Selivanovp

Rinkside
Back in the days it was very different from what other men were skating.

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Hi, could someone post the men’s top 6 in English? I can’t read the results.
1. Vladislav Dikidzhi 102.70
2. Evgeni Semenenko 101.19
3. Dmirti Aliev 99.20
4. Petr Gumennik 91.84
5. Makar Ignatov 89.73
6. Roman Savosin 88.19

katymay

Medalist
Oh wow, now he's already getting hailed as a Malinin rival? Really I don't get the hype about that guy.
Vlad and Ilya are both a bit stiff, both need work on skating skills. Also both are natural jumpers and fast rotators. They also have similiar voices. lol. Both are a work in progress, but it has been fun to see Vlad contending this year. (Because last year I had never even heard of him)

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Vlad and Ilya are both a bit stiff, both need work on skating skills. Also both are natural jumpers and fast rotators. They also have similiar voices. lol. Both are a work in progress, but it has been fun to see Vlad contending this year. (Because last year I had never even heard of him)
Vlad only skated in juniors last season (that was a strange decision, because before he competed in seniors). He had a very rough season and his reaction to his JNats was painful to watch.

Isk

On the Ice
Oof, I don't care that much about tough jumps anyway... I mean some of my favourite skaters are guys like Aymoz and Kolyada... but even if one does... the rest of his landings were pretty shaky. Not terrible, but absolutely not deserving those GOE. And although I found him much better, with a lot more fire and pace than before, the program is still rather simple. I don't know about his planned jump content for the free, but his FS bv so far was not suuuper high. Like, I'm not a great fan of Malinin, but I can see that his jump content is absolutely incredible. I don't even see that with Vlad.
My thoughts too: shaky landings, ton of work to do on PCS (Malinin too), nevertheless Dikidzhi has miles to catch up with Malinin in reputation, and he has no 4A or Ari Zakharyan, which do help promote Ilia, as far as I understand.

Isk

On the Ice
Yablokov too. I like him, but he is also stiff in the knees. So sad for Erohov, and their coach Viktoria, they are very likeable as a group, although they are a group of cacti.