2021-22 Russian Nationals: Pairs' SP | Page 15 | Golden Skate

2021-22 Russian Nationals: Pairs' SP

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
Ugh. just watched. so sad. They have total Berezhnaya and Sikharulidze vibes with their programs this year. and the bar was set pretty darn high at this event.....Still think this will make them kill it at the Olympics (if there is one).

Amei

Record Breaker
They are going to the Olympics 100% However, their continuous mistakes during the past 4 years put them at risk of not winning any major event in their careers. :/

They remind me of Kolyada, have everything in spades to be challenging for gold medals but always do something to get in their own way

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I read too far ahead and was spoiled for T/M.

But honestly, 3rd place is totally fair...the rest of their elements were absolutely gorgeous!

Although I'm disappointed in Maxim T, Vovan made a mistake and he tore him apart. No wonder Vovan is so quiet.

Eteri is also pretty judgey for someone who's a novice, beginner coach of pairs skaters. She's been handed a gift in T/M and she's acting like that.

Entitled much? I almost hope she has one of her tantrums ala Moris K and doesn't bother showing up for the FS. Zhenya and Vovan don't need her OR her nasty attitude.

LadyB

Record Breaker
@LadyB it's a Feodor team!

And aren't they well dressed :)

Oh "Clean up in Aisle 4"

Also is this Phantom of the Olépra?! I'm there!
You should know by now that they’re Fedor’s best team ;)
And didn’t he look a picture as well? :love2:
I’m so pleased with their performance, looking forward to more of the same today.
My stream died during both G/M and M/E’s performances (watching 1tv without internet) and I’m shocked to see the result.
P/K were not as vibrant as in Sochi.

The camera editor needs to get sacked.

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Some Pairs SP

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
You should know by now that they’re Fedor’s best team ;)
And didn’t he look a picture as well? :love2:
I’m so pleased with their performance, looking forward to more of the same today.
My stream died during both G/M and M/E’s performances (watching 1tv without internet) and I’m shocked to see the result.
Do you mean Mishina/Galliamov? If you do ... you really need to watch their SP, if you haven't. :) @labgoat provided a link, above. They were absolutely amazing, and so beautiful. I think they've gradually, over this season, toned down the SP, and I like it better. I thought I'd get tired of watching it this year, but not so.

I'm over the moon about Karina and Nikita. I'm sorry that P/P had to WD, but I'm so thrilled for A/R that they got to compete here. And look, after being 1st alternate for the comp, they're up in 7th place after the SP.

LadyB

Record Breaker
Do you mean Mishina/Galliamov? If you do ... you really need to watch their SP, if you haven't. :) @labgoat provided a link, above. They were absolutely amazing, and so beautiful. I think they've gradually, over this season, toned down the SP, and I like it better. I thought I'd get tired of watching it this year, but not so.

I'm over the moon about Karina and Nikita. I'm sorry that P/P had to WD, but I'm so thrilled for A/R that they got to compete here. And look, after being 1st alternate for the comp, they're up in 7th place after the SP.
G/M Not M/G! Like I said… Geynish/Mironov. Very unlikely I would mix the two up, I do watch a bit of pair skating occasionally ;)

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
G/M Not M/G! Like I said… Geynish/Mironov. Very unlikely I would mix the two up, I do watch a bit of pair skating occasionally ;)
Nah, I didn't think you were mixing anyone up. Just, sometimes people switch the initials around. Also, I'm not familiar with G/M. Sorry, I didn't mean to accuse you. :) I would not make the mistake of calling you out on one of Fedor's pairs, anyway not if I knew myself who they were.