2021 Autumn Classic: Rhythm Dance | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2021 Autumn Classic: Rhythm Dance

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Quick thoughts on Piper & Paul - if someone could pull off these costumes, Sir Elton's persona in his music and making it on rather refined side than not, it's them. I think it needs more mileage competition, but from the first go it loos like they are very much in synch with this choice: expression comes through, transitions don't look forced or put there just for the quirk's sake, costumes do work imho (I am just overly panicked that some of those arm feathers will drop lol).
And I dig the vibe created, already so PSQUARED: kinda mellow, kinda groovy, colorful and open for enjoying the visual.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Commentators don't know about the New Zeeland team and how to talk about them.. 'oh well they look happy' :)

SkatersWaltz

On the Ice
I'm watching without sound because I'm at work and I forgot the cord for my headphones + bluetooth isn't working. It's amazing how you can really spot all the mistakes a lot more when there's no sound. If I were coaching these teams, I would tell them to watch themselves without music or practice without music. I think it would help.