2021 Four National Championships: Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia (no Hungary this time) | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2021 Four National Championships: Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia (no Hungary this time)

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Next friday there will be shortened edit of the four nationals in the Czech TV Sport, I'm quite curious for the commentary. :)

Now from across the ocean Michal Březina.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Good choice of music, I think. In the arena full of people this can be a storm.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
(Evil flanker enabled) At least somebody over 50. Russian girls on you, gentlemen (evil flanker disabled). :devil:

Quite good presentation from Jiří, just the jumping content needs polishing.

icetug

Medalist
(Evil flanker enabled) At least somebody over 50. Russian girls on you, gentlemen (evil flanker disabled). :devil:
Don't be cruel. The guys do what they can. I'm afraid...
What happens to younger B. brother? He's been training in the USA, hasn't he?

icetug

Medalist
Congratulations to Jiri (my son in law? ;)) for the 4N champion title - but I guess it's Michal who will be sent to Worlds (if Worlds ever happens...)?

icetug

Medalist
My special congratulations to Kornel Witkowski - last season a national junior champion and now a national senior champion. Wish him injure free future to develop his full potencial. He's such a beautiful skater.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Don't be cruel. The guys do what they can. I'm afraid...
What happens to younger B. brother? He's been training in the USA, hasn't he?
No idea, the page of czech figure skating union nor the brothers personal page says anything. Though I guess in the edit of the Czech TV they will say something about it.

balabam

🥕🥕🌵🌵😈😀
Record Breaker
Country
Slovakia
I'm from Slovakia, so I don't understand everything of this polish commentary, but almost everything. And it is very informative, objective, technically sound, full of expertise and behind the scenes information commentary of this lady. Anybody knows her name?
It seem to me like Belinda Noonan or Tracy Wilson class.
For sure one of the best non-english figure skating commentary I´'ve even heard.
And not talking during the performance (Ted Barton style) is the very welcome bonus. :)

icetug

Medalist
I'm from Slovakia, so I don't understand everything of this polish commentary, but almost everything. And it is very informative, objective, technically sound, full of expertise and behind the scenes information commentary of this lady. Anybody knows her name?
It seem to me like Belinda Noonan or Tracy Wilson class.
For sure one of the best non-english figure skating commentary I´'ve even heard.
And not talking during the performance (Ted Barton style) is the very welcome bonus. :)
It's Magdalena Tascher, a former vice-president of the Polish Figure Skating Assotiation, now a member of PFSA board (her father is a president, after Marek Kaliszek, Natalia Kaliszek's father and a main sponsor of Axel Torun team). She knows everything about FS in Poland and what's more important - knows how to sell it in online stream.