2021 Four National Championships: Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia (no Hungary this time) | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2021 Four National Championships: Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia (no Hungary this time)

LadyB

Record Breaker
Little stumble there, but other than that: I want international competitions - now! :clap: I know... 😞

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
At the beginning it looked it will be a disastrous skate for Karolina, fortunately she improved then.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
You have to love when the skater shows such joy of her result as Natalia did in the K&C 🥰

Ice resurfacing break.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Eliška, lots of smaller mistakes, two popped jumps (I believe), but without a fall. I should be happy (y)

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
I've probably jinxed her :(
Yesterdasy Nicole's jumps were relatively solid, in fact maybe better than Ekaterina's, today it was painful.

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Really enjoyable skate by Ekaterina.

And it’s going to be one of top free skates from the national championships this week.

She beat everything in Austria too. We will see after the Italian championships tomorrow where it ultimately ranks this weekend.

icetug

Medalist
It was sure victory for her.
Katia got the 3rd result of the competitions, behind Michal and Jiri ;)
I like the program and the dress, it suits her very well.
And I'm happy for Eliska's come back. Not a perfect performance, but I could watch her over and over again.

cabres

On the Ice
I sincerely congratulate Jiri Belohradsky, but I am puzzled. Why isn't Brezina the national champion? He took part on another rink but in the same competition.

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I spoke to someone at the Polish federation and they said that the blocked videos will be uploaded again around Christmas time.

icetug

Medalist
I sincerely congratulate Jiri Belohradsky, but I am puzzled. Why isn't Brezina the national champion? He took part on another rink but in the same competition.
According to the rules, Michal IS a national champion, while Jiri is a champion of the Four Nationals :)