3Marjorie Lajoie / Zachary LaghaQC
4Laurence Fournier Beaudry / Nikolaj SorenseQC
5Haley Sales / Nikolas WamsteekerBC/YK
6Alicia Fabbri / Paul AyerQC
7Elysia-Marie Campbell / Liam FawcettQC
8Jessica-Lee Behiel / Jackson BehielAB/NT/NU

auser

Record Breaker
Gah. As much as I am excited to watch my beloved Piper and Paul, it appears their RD will coincide with the final skating group of US Nationals Men SP. So I may catch their and other great Canadian dancers' skates a bit later. But all my best wishes will be with them from the start.:cheer: Was hoping to watch Soucisse/Firus compete here. Repeated viewings of a downloaded video of their 2019 Autumn Classic Tom Jones Free Dance really helped cheer me through the pandemic. Did I miss some news about why they are not attending this comp?

Last edited:

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada

rain

Record Breaker
So weird to see Gilles/Poirier skate first, lol. They looked great! Loved it. Piper has the best face in ice dancing. Really noted how close together they skate on the footwork in particular. Top notch.

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
So nice to see these two again. A couple of minor choreography changes for what may end up being a one-off performance.

Also, the Scarboro rink is definitely the best of the various hub locations we've seen.

rain

Record Breaker
That music for Lanaghan and Razgulajevs would annoy the heck out of me if I had to practice to it day in and day out.