2021 Skate Canada Challenge: Senior Ice Dance | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2021 Skate Canada Challenge: Senior Ice Dance

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Combining the worst features of Pap/Ciz ‘s spoken word thing, and Chock/Bates’ snake dance. Major misfire, and I LIKE this team!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
i will have to watch this a few times before i get into FBS... different, not sure if it works for me, program

and those guys were my faves for the RD LOL

rain

Record Breaker
Last lift was a mess, all the rest of them were divine. Not sure how I feel about the the spoken word bits. Kind of feels like my meditations I listen to to go to sleep, lol. I think I'd maybe actually like it better without them.

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Combining the worst features of Pap/Ciz ‘s spoken word thing, and Chock/Bates’ snake dance. Major misfire, and I LIKE this team!
They are never going to beat Gilles & Poirier with THIS.
I really like it. And I usually hate voiceovers. It caught my attention.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
well they need to lower the level on nik's twizzle... so that may take some time ;)

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Looking at the standings, it reminds me that dance is the only discipline that isn’t completely dominated by Ontario right now.

rain

Record Breaker
Your clear winners, Piper and Paul. Stunning. Amazing speed, flow, emotion. World class. So sophisticated. Deceptively simple looking because it was so clean, without wasted flailing. Beautiful. And they replaced the last major lift where she used to lie on his back! I kept saying the should since they didn't score so well with the other one. So bummed they didn't get to perform this for a home crowd in Montreal.

But on another note, this rink is the ugliest one they filmed in, by far. It looks like a high school gym, from the paint colours, to the bleachers and wall of funhouse mirrors. Awful. Even distracting signs on the walls. It evokes the notion of sweaty gym socks, not elegant skating.