2022-23 Cup of Russia - Stage 3 - Kazan | Page 24 | Golden Skate

2022-23 Cup of Russia - Stage 3 - Kazan

Lurker11

On the Ice
Well, EVERYONE who has ever heard of doping rules should understand that. Speaking of rules.
Can someone explain to me what Valieva's unsuccessful attempts to jump right after the FS were supposed to do?
Does she already have such a status that she is no longer tied to any regulated competition procedures and can simply do whatever comes to her mind?
I'm just imagining what kind of shitstorm Sasha would have gotten here immediately if she had done something like that.
Haha
You need to calm down the crowd were on their feet cheering. If you want a staid, stale competition you can always watch some ISU skating.

It stole the show and shows she’s completely fearless not afraid to fail. The 4T is just about there she did the full rotation.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Men are so nerve wrecking especially Russian men due to the chaos they bring but mostly cause I love them so much
All men are so explosive, particularly this season. Always a nail biter. But yeah, this event is so charged for me, because it literally has all three of my fav (that Popov surprise last minute on the roster!) in medal positions going into free, and I don’t want a single one of them to lose their placement… also, I always dislike Mozalev vs. Aliev, period. Too much inner galaxies colliding on ice, particularly now, when Mozalev manages to project a bit more…

Skatelife

On the Ice
You need to calm down the crowd were on their feet cheering. If you want a staid, stale competition you can always watch some ISU skating.

It stole the show and shows she’s completely fearless not afraid to fail. The 4T is just about there she did the full rotation.
Sometimes Skaters get over their frustrations and move on easier and quicker than us the fans.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
The pairs were great, but don't we feel like the mess is coming?
d2kntip-f0f8e431-ed54-4056-8043-1e44c6c6d183.gif

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
I have a picture of Yasmina in the old dress on my mobile wallpaper. Should I change it to the one with the new dress? It seems to be lucky one. :unsure:
All her dresses are very pretty, so you can’t miss there

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Vladislav googled "gladiator" unlike many others :biggrin: he also looks like a kid in superhero costume for mardi gras + 10 for kitsch

Fried

Final Flight

You don't believe that yourself now, do you? The whole thing was nothing more than a demonstration of the fact that on the one hand there are ordinary athletes and coaches and on the other hand Valieva and Tutberidze who believe they can move beyond all rules because they are untouchable within Russia.