2022-23 JGP Final Qualifiers: How will they do? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2022-23 JGP Final Qualifiers: How will they do?

yesterday

Record Breaker
Well, Will Annis missed the final. He has so much talent and I hope this season is just a bump in the road.
Do you think his chances were great? Cause he originally had his second spot in Egna and was swapped for Lucas (rightly so).

mrrice

Record Breaker
Do you think his chances were great? Cause he originally had his second spot in Egna and was swapped for Lucas (rightly so).
Sadly, No. He's a bit like Alexei Krasnozhon. So much talent but, I wonder if he's not into skating as much as he should be. When he skates well, he's amazing but then, he'll finish in 10th place at the next event.

RafaelAstro

Final Flight
For me Hanna Yoshida has the best sp while Mao has the best free skate in the ladies field, I will be happy if one of them become the champion but I'm more towards Hanna in this case, I love Ami but she needs to improve her presentation, I can see the three japanese ladies reaching the podium, I would be very happy if that happens

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Who knows, but he would have been helluva fun to watch. Mrazkova/Mrazek and Annis stood out for me in the whole of junior marathon as actually awesome.