2022 CS Ice Challenge Women's Free Skate | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2022 CS Ice Challenge Women's Free Skate

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
I think I keep this on big screen, local men, juniors and seniors back to back start soon, they can be on screen2 and Rd on screen3. Phone is for comments.

SkateTM0102

On the Ice
Her jumps honestly look underrotated a lot of the time, though I think her jumps are often more rotated than they look, if that makes sense?
And unfortunately when you have jumps like that, they often get reviewed which isn’t typically to the benefit of the skater (though in her case maybe). It looks like the scoring is a little tight at this competition. Come on Gracie, I want you to get World minimums!

SkateTM0102

On the Ice
Totally! I noticed in the replay it wasn´t as bad as it looked, so I get what you mean. I think maybe the only jump might have been the 3T after the 2A!
The 3T was for sure short. The 3Lz in the 3 jump combo looked short as well, but I didn’t watch the whole program (am watching the Dance at MKJW) and I didn’t watch the replays. What does she normally score in the long?

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
I think Gracie look kind of worrried already before she started. But she had some good elements

Country
Norway
What is up with Gracies lutz? She popped all of them in this competition :( Le sigh...

Her spins really looks great, and her costume is even prettier than I remembered.

Rest good Gracie, and come back and skate clean at Nationals 🤞🤞