2022 CS Nebelhorn Trophy Pairs Free Skate | Page 12 | Golden Skate

2022 CS Nebelhorn Trophy Pairs Free Skate

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Quite a lot of up-and-coming pair programs here. Pairs may turn out to become my favourite event this season. 🤔
i agree with this statement.... and i'd like to add that it pleases me as I have been telling all summer not to worry about pairs LOL.. when people said it was dead...

Dee and Max were just beautiful to watch today. They have the most amazing lifts !

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Of course I had an appointment during the time when my 👑 Deanna was slaying:drama:

and Maxime too. ;)

So sorry you missed it! It was a tremendously exciting event, and showed so many pairs "stepping up." The replays for the event are very good, if you have time .... or you can pick & choose :)

Also, their SP is really worth watching too, especially for Deanna's reaction to the scores.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So I have watched both of Deanna and Maxime's programs.

:love:

Their improvement, even from the summer comp I watched last month, is wonderful. The programs are so complex, with such interesting choreo, lifts (that last sequence in the long!) that when skated mostly clean, so compelling.

And Deanna happy with her scores is also fun to watch, particularly since Deanna does not sugar coat it when she is unhappy with a performance. ;)

Osmond4gold

Record Breaker
Dee and Max increased their BEST score by 20 points. If they continue this trajectory, they could be a team to beat @ Skate America. Wouldn't that be poetic justice, after USFSA wouldn't give her a decent partner, then delayed in releasing her to Canada. Go Queen Dee!

Last edited:

Sackie

Medalist
So chances are that had Evelyn and Trennt stayed in for the season they would not have been CAN champs. after all. Deanna and Max just beat both W/M's short and free personal best scores, and it is just the start of the season.

yesterday

Record Breaker
So chances are that had Evelyn and Trennt stayed in for the season they would not have been CAN champs. after all. Deanna and Max just beat both W/M's short and free personal best scores, and it is just the start of the season.
Well, who says their scores would not have also been better this season? Comparing the "new" scores with old marks does not say a lot. Their decision and the timing still seems strange.

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
Yes, that's why she's a Queen. Men get to be Uncles and I guess women get to be Queens.
hard to think of Queens when the world is still mourning. What about diva Dee? I really hope they get some more power and speed and Maxime gets a more dramatic costume. I personally do not mind if Deanna overacts a bit or show her Krylova, Bestmianova, Stolbova, bring on the drama!