2022 CS Warsaw Cup Men's Free Skate | Page 18 | Golden Skate

2022 CS Warsaw Cup Men's Free Skate

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I just meant to say not too sexy outfits, because my sons are older than skaters.

Yes, I understand, my nieces (from my younger sister) are older than most skaters, I was only having a little fun.

But I don't mind the shirt, maybe because I almost never look at the skaters in that way. Not because I am good, but because I am old.:laugh:

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
I think it was Now We Are Free from Gladiator... Kaori and Kagiyama have recently skated to it too.
Aha, hence the bracers! I thought they were all swords, not arrows in Gladiator, but it was so long since I saw it…

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I just finished watching the mens free skate. I was in shock to see Kevin in first place. I thought Daniel wouldn’t be caught. I would have had gold to Italy, silver to France and bronze to Switzerland. I ruled out Kevin due to lack of technical difficulty. He only went for one triple axel…. No quads and he won! This kind of makes me happy though. Skaters like Kevin and Jason are rare and I prefer watching clean skates with artistry than programs with 3/4 landed quads and mediocre skating skills. I have a feeling Kevin and Jason are going to do well this season. Good job Kevin. Just work on getting that 4T back and you can podium at Worlds this year.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Just in case anyone is interested. I don't know Kévin's music and it may well be from Gladiator.

But Kévin's program represents events many hundreds of years before then and quite a distance away from Rome: Achilles and Patroclus

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Gladiator came immediately in my mind when I saw her shirt, even I did not like it, but it described it quite well. I hope his ISU would be updated. I am not good in music in any case, so I don't even try to find out where it is from.

From Valtter V:s interview" I have decided to give up trying the quad toe in my free program. Although has been nice to try, it has taken away the relaxation and peace of the program the whole of the program"