2022 JGP Courchevel Free Dance | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2022 JGP Courchevel Free Dance

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Which is pretty impressive in a post-Olympic field! Such a pity there are only 2 spots for Worlds now (I assume to be filled by G/P and FB/S barring untoward events). It will be super interesting to watch who emerges from the mix in this coming quad.
yup... very sad for LaLa who may stay home this year... i guess they can aim for a 4cc medal.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
free dance video has no sound, so I will wait till they sort it out to catch up on it.

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
free dance video has no sound, so I will wait till they sort it out to catch up on it.
When I went to watch, full free dance video was missing altogether. I just watched the individual videos starting with the last one. They are in reverse start order.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
When I went to watch, full free dance video was missing altogether. I just watched the individual videos starting with the last one. They are in reverse start order.
The comments are saying there was a wardrobe malfunction, so they had to edit full video to cut it out, so maybe they accidentally deleted sound. I’ll wait till they fix the thing completely, because I’m 95% sure they will.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Ah. I gave up and watching it in bits and pieces. Loved Lim/Quan! Also, despite troubles Peal/Peal were really fun with Halo. From Canadians, I liked Veillon/Brandys.

And Swiss team was fire. 🙌