2022 JGP Riga Cup Free Dance | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2022 JGP Riga Cup Free Dance

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Is this a Joker program? I have no idea what Joker is but it seems to involve 2 pigtails.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
that is not true... i had the opportunity to watch your babies when they arrived in Montreal... (in live competition)... and they have improved so much in montreal... they love it there and have stayed there ... says a lot... the issue you have is with the judges... and maybe even the US fed. not IAM
I know she loves it there. I have liked it better since they started choreographing or at least collaborating in the choreography of their pieces. The judges disagree.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh yes, I forgot how much you love H\B. But donā€™t you think thatā€™s more the judges than IAM? H/B were heavily involved in the creation of their last two FDs and the judges still didnā€™t move them up. And both those dances were gorgeous!
I think you're probably right but if it were IAM they could move, since it's the judges there's not much they can do.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
what...the nutcracker nightmare cover? why???? whyyyyyyyyy????? whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?????? :tantrum:
Yeah it was a bit weird wasn't it?!

Score taking a while for the last couple.

Gasp! Germany II takes the gold!

Good for them and for Team Canada II and Team Ukraine!

And now I'm out. Goodnight all! See you next time!