2022 Junior World Championships: Women's Short Program | Page 29 | Golden Skate

2022 Junior World Championships: Women's Short Program

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
As wonderful a skater as Isabeau is she's overdue for needing work on her skating skills and speed just like Alysa was about 18 months ago. The jump technique is going to need to be retooled too.

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Well done indeed, will clearly go into the lead. :clap:

One thing I missed though was some kind of swan-like grace. For my taste it looked a little too much like eager high school student. 🤔

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Even without the Russians no Japanese at final group? This is confusing in some way. What is happening there?

But Isabeu, the skate was as beautiful as her name.

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Even without the Russians no Japanese at final group? This is confusing in some way. What is happening there?

But Isabeu, the skate was as beautiful as her name.
This is something that came to my mind as well. Do we need to get worried for them?

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Tomorrow will be exiting. This is almost more exiting than senior ladies WC. "See" you when men are online.

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
As wonderful a skater as Isabeau is she's overdue for needing work on her skating skills and speed just like Alysa was about 18 months ago. The jump technique is going to need to be retooled too.
I'm just going to enjoy her as she is now and see how she turns out.
There is something fragile about her kinda like Sasha Cohen who tried to break my heart...

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I say send Isabeau to Jeremy and Massimo and let them do for her skating and speed what they did for Alysa because she is going to need all the speed she can get with the inevitable growth spurts just around the corner.