2023-24 Grand Prix Final Senior Women's Short Program | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2023-24 Grand Prix Final Senior Women's Short Program

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The lutz-toe looked pretty good. I imagine her injury may bother her more on the spins. Don't mind her touching the boards, but the arc-ing blade kick is too much, too close.

figureskatingandrainbows

As Kao Miura once said, スケートって難しい
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
Isabeau LEVITO 🇺🇸
Yearning by Raul Ferrando

2Lz*
2A (low in the knee)
FCSp4
3F+2T
(laboured)
CCoSp3
StSq3
LSp4

SP: 56.53 (5th)

I desperately want better packaging for Isabeau, she seems like such a sweetheart off-ice and I want her programs to reflect that. I really hope she's okay, both mentally and physically. We've worried about her jump technique for a while, and I know she can be quite a perfectionist, so I hope she is fine physically and not too hard on herself for this skate. :ghug: :(

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Now this is more my sort of programme.

Yes I enjoyed that more than the previous two programmes. Even though it wasn't perfect.

I like Isabeau but the dirty brown/semi-nude color of the dress is cheap looking. Madi's did it better and classier. See why was nervous now on the jump combo...

I wouldn't say it was cheap looking. But, I would say that it needs broken up a bit with something of a different colour. Even just a belt would do the trick.

CaroLiza_fan

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Isabeau - pep talk time - every skater has one championship that they completely mess up. Hopefully this is yours and this is the end of it. Have a good cry, take a long nap and begin again new on the next skate.

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
I like Isabeau but the dirty brown/semi-nude color of the dress is cheap looking. Madi's did it better and classier. See why I was nervous now on the jump combo...
Looks to me like they wanted to look her like a snake dancer while still maintaining a touch of decency. As such it does an adequate job I think.