2023-24 Junior Grand Prix Final Free Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2023-24 Junior Grand Prix Final Free Dance

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I'm a bit happy we have such a promising ice dance team. I also like their relationship, it seems so natural and relaxed and like actual friendship, they also aren't pushing the sexy/love story. But program/musicwise I actually prefer other teams.
well... i am a bit disappointed with most of the music so when the music doesn't interest me, I am still happier to get some classical music than frozen phantom

Carol1

Medalist
I'm a bit happy we have such a promising ice dance team. I also like their relationship, it seems so natural and relaxed and like actual friendship, they also aren't pushing the sexy/love story. But program/musicwise I actually prefer other teams.
The German team is sensational. I agree that their programs are not the best in the world, but I think they have a more promising future than Jennifer and partner. I haven't liked a German ice dance team so much since Zhiganshina and Gazsi, and before them the Beier siblings' iconic "Like a Virgin" polka program. Madonna is in my brain tonight!

auser

Record Breaker
Celina FRADJI / Jean-Hans FOURNEAUX's rotational lift made me a bit nervous, but it was nice to see the closed hold skating featured here.

Carol1

Medalist
I'm very happy the French team beat at least two teams who qualified in higher positions, even with an error. Arribert is my favorite coach in any discipline and I hope her skaters get more rewarded in the future.

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Finnish karmee (not official, official is karmea) =awful. Mr in our house said karmee Carmen.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
This fake albinoni however, I do remember... too bad.. such good skaters, such a good choreo (Weaver) and this