2023 Canadian Nationals Gala | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2023 Canadian Nationals Gala

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Sounds great - I wish I could stay and watch but sadly not until later.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I rarely watch galas but this got me intrigued. I will check the archived stream. Just saw the very end of the performance and they were both wearing black, which is promising. :laugh:
Right, back to Lake Placid.

Yes... All black very well fitted. Perhaps a bit too revealing for competitive skating though..

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Conrad !!!! As Nam said, each time he shows up, he gets a bit better. They are sticking to the plan Ravi laid out for Conrad.
Very happy to see him at the gala.

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
Don't let Elektra hear it (the hawaiian pizza I mean, not Conrad who must be just happy)! She's watching the University games (wish I was too, but I wasn't let in for some reason)...

Last edited:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Don't let Elektra hear it (the hawaian pizza I mean, not Conrad who must be just happy)! She's watching the University games (wish I was too, but I wasn't let in for some reason)...
haha i purposely didn't tag her :) just to see if she just can smell it in threads she is not even in :)

I am skipping universiades ... i cannot do nationals with anything else... :)

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
they are sending her to 4 Continents too.
I thought Sara-Maude should have been sent there instead 😭

Edit: I just opened the link. So, no Kaiya at 4CC. But, I’m glad Sara-Maude will be sent. She earned her spot. I’m glad they gave our 4th place pairs team a spot at 4CC. Also, interesting that Stephen is not going to Junior Worlds and I guess he gave up his spot to Aleksa. I guess Wesley decided not to battle it out with Conrad and be able to go to Junior Worlds definitively. Skate Canada to send the better finished between Conrad and Stephen to Worlds. I’m happy with this decision.

Last edited: