2023 Canadian Nationals Sr. Men's Short Program | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2023 Canadian Nationals Sr. Men's Short Program

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I liked Beres and his program. Also purple shirt and black pants might just remind me of a program from a certain skater ;)

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Antoine definitely needs some seasoning, (and stretching lessons please), but props for using "Avec le temps". Don't think I've heard that in skating before (which means someone probably used it and I forgot).

If you are going to be moody, do French classic rather than modern angsty emo. Roman, I'm looking at you. ;)

yesterday

Record Breaker
Antoine definitely needs some seasoning, (and stretching lessons please), but props for using "Avec le temps". Don't think I've heard that in skating before (which means someone probably used it and I forgot).

If you are going to be moody, do French classic rather than modern angsty emo. Roman, I'm looking at you. ;)
Well, French does fit Antoine more (name-wise) :biggrin:

Lutzedge

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Excited to see Bruce in Singles! I have seen him a bunch of times competing it, just not this season yet.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The banter and natural rapport between Ted and Kevin is just so pleasant. I could listen to them all day. They are my . . . I can't remember the abbreviation but it's something like AMSR. Or ARMS. Whatever it is, it is them.
ASMR is the term.